Anyone experience with NOS

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of using nos with a micra of any sort. Im considering buying the stuff but would like some advice from someone with a bit of knowledge.

I have looked on a few websites such as wizards of nos and they don't offer much advice for particular cars.

Having looked at the prices of kits i think i would quite like to buy all the individual parts separately.

Thanks in advance

won kits are by far the best, however be warned the K11 doesn't have good atomisation if you put the single jet on the inlet plenum, it seems to get good results you will need direct port. I did a nice install with Dave S and we still managed to burn a valve out in almost no time where one cyl was lean.

Agreed, DP is the best way to go on the K11 but at an obvious increased cost...........still, it's cheaper than melted components ;)

I have found a kit that i may bid on located on ebay. I don't think it is complete so I should get it a bit cheaper than normal. It says it has a single fogger nozzle (30bhp), fuel and nitrous solenoids, carbon effect switch, brackets and bottle.

Just wondered if anyone knew what other parts I would need to buy to get the system working and how much these items would cost?
The ad also stresses that there is no WOT switch, I don't know what this is though so need some advice on that and what it does etc if poss.

Thanks a lot in advance
p.s the auction ends on Sunday evening so reply asap please!

link to the picture shown on add:
http://www.2and2.net/files/48de81215773b.jpg

I had a won system on my SR for a while (and Dan tested it on the dyno) but he never got round to sorting out a custom system to get a nice feed to the engine, which was his original plan. Would be nice if done properly though :)

I had a won system on my SR for a while (and Dan tested it on the dyno) but he never got round to sorting out a custom system to get a nice feed to the engine, which was his original plan. Would be nice if done properly though :)

Maybe a little late for this but i had Nos on mine and blew up twice. And twice cilinder number 3 got hit. My advice don;t do it unless you get a real good setup. The problem with the car is the shape of the inlet plenum.

Back