Anyone ever come across a Proracing chip tuning box ...?

So i'm just looking for more power, basically, all in preparation to modify an engine before it is transplanted into a car simply because the work will be more easily done when the engine is out than when it is in.

Snooping around on eBay i saw a Proracing chip tuning box ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-C...1-K12-1-4i-16V-82-88-BHP-Petrol-/171066749169 ) that claims to have "increases of up to 30PS of power and 15 Nm of torque". Now for something that's £70, that sounds like a load of bollocks to me, but would it give you any noticeable gains if you had to take a wild guess ...?

I was considering getting one just to see what would happen, but if someone had apst experience with a chip tuning box from Proracing or any similar company then it would save me time and money. Honestly though, if I put it on the car, what's the worst that could happen .....?

It will do 1of 2 things.
Tap into the temp sensor and tell the engine its cold and use more fuel
Or tap into the maf sensor and send a max signal so max fuel is pumped in all the while

Only reason it feels quicker is because of a quicker throttle response you get

But its like Scott said.. its crap

i think switches like coolant sensor on/off and im not sure but one sensor behind the clocks has an effect too

Back