Anyone after a Micra K10 lower spoiler?

Open to offers.

Attachments

• 2006 013.jpg
    2006 013.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 342

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
wrong one! i was like o o oooh! but really i want the foah one that meets the top one! how much you looking for anyway? if its cheap il take it but its not really a priority right now soz!

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
i think u wana sell it simmo!:wasntme: sorry not stealing the thread! daz any idea on p+p? if u do il make an offer!

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
ive actually got 2 one on each car but my father doesnt wana sell it! sorry dude! i think hes gunna have it n try n put it back on the road, im gunna be doing a scrappers mish soon as i need loads of bits n bobs for my car if i see one il pick one up for you theres loads of top spoilers about! def want dibs on yours if you right your car off or something! not trying to jynx you! il get back to you if i see a spoliler!

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Linda_micra said:
were did you get ur side skirts? and how much were they ? :grinning:

AY??? The K10 does not have Side skirts, do you meen my K11 or someone else?

The Spoiler has been sold and agreed... sorry

simmo

Official micra geek!
Im not after the bog standard top spoilers u get on the supers etc, iv got one of them lyin round. Im after one of the foah ones that fits nicely to the lower foah spoiler. (like arnolds if you've seen it) if you could help me out bombz4 i would be made up!!:D

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
i got a 2 standard ones i just thought that the foah lower one comes up to meet it!:doh:

i got a 2 standard ones i just thought that the foah lower one comes up to meet it!:doh:

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
simmo! just saw a car on ebay from a post it has the spoiler! i might go get the car! if i cant get it home! and its cheap! ive got a mate after a car so fix n flog! keep a micra alive! how much would you pay for it? if i buy the car? and if i dont u can prob buy seperate from them they said the will break it!