Anybody know what exhaust is on this?

Kris C

Ex. Club Member
[video=youtube;h-cZZLQUVqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-cZZLQUVqM&feature=related[/video]

I know its a long shot but there is a few vids of it and i wondered if anyone knows anything about the car? Loving the sound of it and want what can is on it :p

I have a stock engine with a straight through coupled with one of your manifolds and its deeper than that, i love the rasp :p

Whatever that is it pulls away like a stock CG10, sounds completely guttless. I'd imagine some kind of stainless affair....

Stainless is rather raspy. It's days like those when I'm glad mine is drowned out by the induction system :eek:

p.s 11,000rpm? hmmmm.....

Sounds jut like my old HKS Silent High Power Exhaust.

DSC00419.jpg

Good luck finding one for a the CG13de though, mine came from Japan and I old it to a guy in France.

I have never seen another one though.

Ah i love it, cheers for the Video's Tom, i now have my eyes on one or 2 choices from Japan and possibly a 5zigen one.

That does sweet, love a nice raspy exhaust note with a little pop. Can't get that with my setup :(. Definitely going to be a Jap backbox though, most likely Blitz or HKS, as they tend to be quite raspy rather than deep and bassy. Looks pretty sweet as well, loving the spoiler and deep dish alloys - nearly bought a set in black myself (Y)

Im not 100% sold on the alloys, been looking about and sometimes i think hell yeah, then look back and think oh no. There Marmite and i don't know what side of the fence im on

I'd rather have my Calibres, but I probably would have gone for these if I couldn't get hold of them. Maybe when I get my 1.3 if I decide to sell the alloys on :wasntme:

god my 88 prelude had a straight through system no silencers what so ever just a bit of pipe poking out under the drivers sill and sounded better than that lol. i dont mind raspy but that doesnt even sound properly raspy. i like rasp bang crack pop ya get from wrc cars thats more like it

Back