anybody in Cornwall (truro, newquay, c-bourne etc)

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
hey, i searched the forum but couldnt find anytin bout anybody in cornwall.

i did read that someone said about a meet in "newquay"? so guessing that ther are micra owners closer than i thought lol

ohh, this is probably the most random outburst, but where i live i have seen a:

"Gold, colour coded K11, with side skirts, rear spoiler just below rear windscreen, tinted windows, alloys, small bonnet scoop (looks lush)"

and just wondered if your a member here or anybody knows, or have seen it???

sorry again bout this post

Napster

nice mate :)

cornwal aint too far, i'm in wiltshire... probably an hour away at the most :)

i might be into a SOUTH WEST meet depending on where it is.

cheers 4comments on my car, i like wot ive done :)

well we could do :) somewhere between bristol and landsend... maybe

oh and painted bumpers make all the difference :)

How central would Exeter be to everyone? I know the Exeter Jap meets attract people from Cornwall, Gloucestershire, Bristol etc. A Sunday meet would be cool.

I'd be up for a meet in Exeter, or Plymouth. Probably only be a once off tho, don't think there's enough of us to make it a regular thing. It'd have to be a different Sunday to the normal Exeter Jap meets tho, cos I normally attend them with the o/h.

so uve seen the pics of my car then :)

ive already got plans 4 a bodykit or just colour coded them. its exspenseive though, unless i get HALFORDS SPRAY CANS lol.

possibly a meet then???

Not sure about exeter. thats quite a drive for me :-(

possibly see how it goes? thats if thats where it will be held?

Exeter is cool,

i think we should seriously think about a SW meet, but it would be nice to get a few cars cos so far it looks like about 5 lol,

stand up and be counted, south west members :)

i might be in but exeter is quite a drive / mission lol

however what is ever easyiest for the majority of members. if its only me thats far away then ill just have to cope lol

what we need is a map and people to pin where they are and find a meet spot in the middle...

wasn't there a members map somewhere ??

I have added myself to the 2nd link you posted ;) I think somewhere in the admin settings, you can change where the map starts from, and what scale....so the USA doesn't load up 1st of all. ;)

damn i though no one would notice lol :)

its the only pic i had on my "work" pc i'll have to make a custom one when i get home :)

I goto Truro a fair bit. G/F lives there... There are a few members there, most have moved on now.

Ed said:
I goto Truro a fair bit. G/F lives there... There are a few members there, most have moved on now.

yo ed, you come to truro?? no-way, can i ask then wot colours ur micra?

u have any "specific exteria mods" or anytin "different" that i might be able to tell if ive seen ur car?

i probably havent but worth a shot lol

Napster

its a silver march super turbo lol. if you had seen it - you would know about it lol.

well you wouldn't really see it... there would be a flash of silver and thats about it lol

but all true micra owners can sense the presents of a march ST from about a mile away ;)

noway!! i bet thats quick. id love a turbo micra lol. next car hopefully lol

wot BHP is it if u dont mind me asking?

i dont think ive seen u driving in truro then, or prehaps i have but ur just too quick to see lol

wots the "march ST"

oooh what is the March ST thats like asking what is the matrix :)

you have to see it for yourself :p

the march st is a k10 jap import with a 930 cc engine with a super charger and a turbo charger :)

its asthetics include a bonnet scoop and fogs in the grill,

thats about all i know :)

haahaa, u got me laughin with ur first line lol

no wonder i havent seen a march st then. that also sounds amazing

wot year is ur k11 turbo?

Lol at Nex being a drama queen! i can be from wiltshire, just round the corner from Nex. will probably be moving there when i finish my degree and no-one can question my loyalty to micra's just ask some of my friends. i think they're sick of hearing me bang on about them! lol

lol @ NeX on full boost about 25psi I make around 180-190 bhp in the ST... Thats using a pretty agressive race ignition map. Normally like now its around 140-150. You may hear it in a few weeks when im back down there again lolol.

Stuart said:
Lol at Nex being a drama queen! i can be from wiltshire, just round the corner from Nex. will probably be moving there when i finish my degree and no-one can question my loyalty to micra's just ask some of my friends. i think they're sick of hearing me bang on about them! lol

your moving down here eh? well you sould get yourself on the SW map :p

i think people are sick of me going on about micras too lol

i don't think anyone has a k11 turbo down here napster :)

Ed's right, you'll hear it before you see it :D

hold on, "ed" owns this "jap import k10"?? or did i read that wrong?

also, IT makes 190bhp for 998cc engine??

when u say u might be coming down? only i wouldnt mind seeing that? (sorry)

napster

well ill have to sit up all night, just waiting for a noise in the distance lol.

only joking!!

well that is seriously LUSH, it cant weight alot either so IT MUST FLY!! crazy

is ther any pics of it on THIS SITE? wot colour is it?

ummm its silver :p

yea did santa pod in 13 sec this year :D there was a honda civic type R that only did it in 18... it was so rubbish that it was on barry boys just for being slow :)

santa pod time was 14 secs. He also ownes two Super turbo's, and he better not be moving down there as my car still needs work done on it :p

i was telling my mate about EDS car (nothing bad about it all good i promise) and the other day he thought he might have seen it?
i remember ed saying he might come down???
was it ed?
napster

Well ask him if it was silver with a bonnet vent and a japanese "square" number plate ;):
22-ed2.jpg

well thats what im asking lol. i did tell him and he thought it was and as "ED" says he was coming down i wasnt sure? i havent seen it let alone another silver K10 around where i live so......

my mate said he quiclky saw it as it came off a roundabout??
didnt see much just a FLASH OF SILVER lol

yeh i bet at around 190bhp is quick lol.
well all that will clear that up is if ED says wether he was down or not in TRURO??

Back