any particular name or number for the dash leds? in the instrument cluster

funky2nite

Ex. Club Member
been looking like mad through the forum here,

I've found a link pointing to ultraleds.co.uk

but the one they've got listed a '286' as mentioned in the thread I found, in the website it's marked that only the holder is sold and the led's should be bought seperately from the led's section..

I'm simply after some led's brighter than the current bulbs in behind the dials particularly white if available.

Guys I'd appreciate it a lot if anyone can lead me somwehere, as currently I have my dash half lit dont worry I know it's the bulbs as the subwoofer got them out of the holder :laugh: either way I'd been longing to brighten them up and to light up the digital clock which I just got to know that it lights up also upon switching on the headlights. Thanks to a thread here I got to know this so am willing to light up and not just standard but brighter with the leds grr

I'll put lotss of pics in return that's for sure (Y)

cheers all!

Ian - Malta

i didnt get the once from hong kong. I got some from UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320575620831&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

you need 4 of them to light all the dash. you can have the rest i got mate (5), i dont want any money for it.

Cheers mate if it's as you say,

GIVE ME YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL pls

my address :

Ian Vella
48, Divine Mercy,
Cerviola str, M'scala
MALTA MSK3420

I promise you one thing, visit Malta & I'll show you round like mad!

Cheers,
Ian - Malta

well. im going to cypsus in few days so i cant any time soon, but remember that. my mum was there and she said its prety nice place full of cool architecture. so i might do in future.
btw ive stoped being lazy yesterday and actually posted them.

cyprus is best for aya-napa or how it's called haha.. but only during summer. It's amongst the best places to have fun in europe.
the architecture it's original here yeah, but in the eyes of those looking for it.
Apart from that, Malta's an island so beaches.com all round the country xD

1 hours and you've driven the full length on the place, best of all it's safe unlike major places at night within eu countries.
Tourists find it normal priced, but for us it's expensive with the current salaries.

cheers man! anything I can do just let me know amigos! I'll post up some pics as promised though mine's not a star soo lower your expecations :glare:

I got them mate!! very very quick, you're the best. let me get your address again, cos dumb me torn the envelope apart with the rush. let me post sum stuff on here, as promised!

Back