any one interested in bits

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi ya i got a blue t reg 1 litre inspiration on my drive in a few bits, it has a damaged bodykit, tinted windows, bonnet vents, 3 alloys (one stolen), powerflow exhaust and janspeed manifold. the car did run nice and would run a gain but i've not put it back together, anyone interested in it for spares or repairs for some £££???

was the turbo for sale on ebay i bought it and stole the turbo bits and had mine re set up. not sure how much what you offering ?? i have no idea how to remove the windows, can mechanically work on a micra but doesn't know how to remove some windows great hey.

indeed it does, i was thinking the exact same thing gary.

hmm either the turbo setup was veyr low boost, or the compression has been lowered on the engine thats on it.

oh, and this car was also crashed, not a stolen wheel, it was on ebay several times. I think the second time it was up it had been crashed, hence the alloy dispearing.

its a turbo off a volvo 440 and its pretty impressive on mine but the boost doesn't come on till 4500 revs also intercooled

oh he failed to mention that. the fact when i bought it it asn't registered to him either but is registered to me now

low boost setup, i believe, either way like it on mine not done any damage yet touch wood

I think there only a low compression turbo anyway

From what i've heard Anything under 6psi is ok for daily driving, but i guess some might take a little more and some a little less.

well i'm chuffed with it, but if your gonna turbo a micra i'd still say go with the 1.3, i love my turbo but spend the extra do the 1.3.

so i have this micra if your after bits

I'm in Wellingborough Northants and when i can find my camera i'll post some pics sorry not where i thought i left it

selling hole car if someone wants to take it away.

I'll have to find my camera and post some fresh pics tomorrow

Thanks Paul

Paul Smith said:
was the turbo for sale on ebay i bought it and stole the turbo bits and had mine re set up. not sure how much what you offering ?? i have no idea how to remove the windows, can mechanically work on a micra but doesn't know how to remove some windows great hey.

Not a problem mate, im deffo interested in the manifold and windows still :p

Hi ya got a couple of pics of the outside of the micra, some bits like the manifold if you want it sent it shouldn't be a problem but rear windows and fogs i haven't a clue how to remove them but if anyone wants to come and try they are welcome to, i'll add some more pics of the engine parts this evening.
417522ef.jpg

bettyblueandholiday005.jpg

bettyblueandholiday004.jpg
bettyblueandholiday003.jpg
bettyblueandholiday002.jpg
bettyblueandholiday023.jpg
bettyblueandholiday022.jpg
bettyblueandholiday021.jpg
bettyblueandholiday020.jpg
bettyblueandholiday019.jpg
bettyblueandholiday018.jpg

no unfortunatley not till i get home tonight would you remove yourself??? where would you be coming from and when would you like it?
Thanks

possible but is very heavy so i'll try and find out how much to post
thanks

i've gotta go now i'll be back online this evening
cheers Paul

don't have the turbo for sale thats now on my car

some bits are gone already but still plenty left including the manifold

is it a turbo manifold? can you put a list up of what youve got leaft please?

cheers
dan

p.s have you got anything in the interior e.g silver centre console?

no its a janspeed 4 - 2 - 1, still have the dash left, it'd be easier if people asked for specific bits i reckon. i've sold fog lights, door cards, door handles, front windows ( rear ones are broken ) indicator stalk thats about it???

I reckon about £90 to post, £80 if you collect but i'd have to confirm the P&P what do you think? The manifold has been used it has some surface rust but is only a couple of months old

£90 with p&p ill take it. ill try and get everything sorted tomorrow then if thats ok? as i carnt confirm that iam defo having it. p.s does it have everything with it e.g all the right pipes and everything? and would it be possible for pics of it?

cheers
dan

I'll try and get pics of the manifold, none of the bonnet vents are functional all decorative has some hair line cracks in filler so would require re spraying. All the bits are with the manifold. Ohh can someone tell me how to upload the photos? Thanks

Zephyr said:
if square dont have the manifold let me know :)

Yep im pretty sure i posted about the manifold first but that seems to have been over looked from all angles.

Paul - What square is offering is what i was planning to offer, the reason i didn't post an offer is because i didn't realise you didn't have pms. If you want, add me to msn "allan_1875 at hotmail.com"

yeah allan did get in 1st with his offer seems only fair he gets to buy it, as the seller did not specify highest bidder etc or dibs etc as we have discussed in another thread-lol

stephen

but allen only said he was intrested, its who ever says they will deffo have it. allen didnt say he'd take it i did.

iam deffo having the manifold mate, i will pay later have you got paypal?

squarepants said:
but allen only said he was intrested, its who ever says they will deffo have it. allen didnt say he'd take it i did.

iam deffo having the manifold mate, i will pay later have you got paypal?

Err no interested means i want it?

He didn't specify a price or to offer him hence only posting i was interested. I was waiting for an answer saying, "ok Allan, if you want it offer me", or "i would like this much for it", but you jumped straight in over the top of that, interested and wanting it is the same thing, either way.

Back