Any one a wiring diagram for LED tail lights (Pre-facelift)

I have searched high and low lads the old threads seem to just have broken images and i have them in just need to repin the wires but cant seem to find the one that will do the job... but them i was thinking would it really just have to match the wire colors to the colors of the loom that connects to them ? Any help at all lads is much appreciated
5ac9393b318bf31fa41a3dcc53b37e14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Don't know if this fits any help but you can try it. I wired in pre facelift March lights to my pre face micra and all I did was swap the 2 top pins and 2 bottom pins like this. Micrapro on here did this too so your safest bet is if he sees this

099e726c69bffb315024aecf985d58d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
It's not hard to work out if you have a Haynes manual and you can work out the wiring of the lights. The only ones I had to guess was which was brake and which was tail lights and got them right first go

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
You don't have a Haynes manual no? I can't remember the wire colours on the car but those are the same wire colours on the lights as mine. Try swapping pins same as I said earlier and see if that works

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
The colours are the same and as far as I know pre facelifts and facelifts have the same wiring for the rear lights. The pins are fairly hard to push out but once you get the hang of it its not bad

Good luck and no bother

So i did this and the driver side light works as it should well reverse is fog but i knew that was the case.. but then i did it on the passenger side and im getting the brakes and all but neither idicator or reverse lights work at all... i think it might be as simple as a wire but if you ahve any ideas and thsnks again man one works so i think im one step closer

When I Re-Japanesed my Cabriolet rear light clusters from Nissan UK spec I had to reverse the polarity! B-)

Last edited:
Hey there lad finally got bit time to do a bit of work and I had look at the lights and they wired perfectly now... One the indicator bulbs was gone for one so solved 5hat haha... But I'm still not getting any reverse lights/fog on either side any idea bulbs are good so now I'm thinking maybe a wire

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
i done mine by troubling the lense wiring didn't touch car wiring so i could plug the standard lights back in at will. ..i is willing :)