Any Irish micra owners??

We are a dying breed but what iv seen of modified micras in Ireland is great, if there was a big enough group it would be good to get a meet organised, thoughts??

you are late for a meeting, my Micra SOLD, but i have couple bits for sale in SLIGO (spliter, front grill, sportex backbox, primera airbox/pipecross/ASH airfeed)
How much got grille and splitter also any pictures.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

I've had 11 micras but I don't have one at the minute, ive had 2 low mileage super s micras and stupidly sold them :( is love another
Is that a glanza you have now? Was considering getting one myself or a super s micra but they are extremely hard to find over here... so probably get a glanza v turbo, are they worth the change?

Sure if your planning a meet of any sort count me in! Sick of getting stick over the Micra be good to meet some folk who appreciate them!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Exactly! Im the same, we have some of the cleanest cars with the mist effort put in and ya get stick off a little #uck in his "built not bought" hammered civic haha

you are late for a meeting, my Micra SOLD, but i have couple bits for sale in SLIGO (spliter, front grill, sportex backbox, primera airbox/pipecross/ASH airfeed)
Think I seen your ad on done deal. Any chance of posting that sportex t Dublin?

Hey guys. I know a lad looking to sell his Ansley competition spec rally exhaust if anyone's interested let me know and I'll put ya in touch. Full exhaust including manifold for 400.

Hey guys im new here and was looking through the general discussion and found this page, im a fellow irish lover or the micra :) bought by first car bout a month ago :p my black K11, ino she doesnt look like much but once i get money shell hopefully look as good as your guys <3 :)

Hey guys im new here and was looking through the general discussion and found this page, im a fellow irish lover or the micra :) bought by first car bout a month ago :p my black K11, ino she doesnt look like much but once i get money shell hopefully look as good as your guys <3 :)
Welcome, good to see theres more of us! From wicklow myself

Welcome along jack good to see another irish k11 on here looks a like a nice car to start with Meath man myself post up plenty of pictures :)
\

Back