Any ideas on sorting out lacquer peel on k11 roof?

Hi,
Going to look at a 2002, 1 liter k11 s for sale that has lacquer peel round the edges of the roof. The rest of the car apart from the boot and bonnet that also suffers with peel is in good order. 70,000 miles on the clock and 6 months MOT. He wants £550 but I am not sure what it would take to sort out the roof. Anyone have an idea of what it would take to sort out the roof or what the car should be worth? Or should i just avoid like the plague , or should I say covid :eek:Many thanks in advance for any input.

Hi,
Going to look at a 2002, 1 liter k11 s for sale that has lacquer peel round the edges of the roof. The rest of the car apart from the boot and bonnet that also suffers with peel is in good order. 70,000 miles on the clock and 6 months MOT. He wants £550 but I am not sure what it would take to sort out the roof. Anyone have an idea of what it would take to sort out the roof or what the car should be worth? Or should i just avoid like the plague , or should I say covid :eek:Many thanks in advance for any input.

Body shop repair @ £250 plus VAT per panel or DIY at marginal cost with U tube video help out to work out.

Go for it?

Body shop repair @ £250 plus VAT per panel or DIY at marginal cost with U tube video help out to work out.

Go for it?

Cheers for that. Took a while to reply as this micra owner has only just sold the car due to emigrating. Got him down to £450 delivered, which is no mean feat these days for a rust free k11. It has had a new clutch tyres and caliper done.
The lacquer peel is the least of any problems as the rest has been done.
getting harder to find a rust free decent micra now for under £500. I been looking for six months and this was the the most rust free and unwelded of the four I have looked at. Thanks again for the input.