any body got a 4wd micra?

Interesting, shame its an auto 5-door though. Notice how the backbox is located transversely also, interesting, presumably to allow for the rear axle.

I was speaking to someone about the possibility of converting to 4wd. He said it would be more hassle than it's worth although I still believe that a 4wd conversion with an SR20DET providing power would make an excellent Micra.

I'd rather not use it with an sr20det conversion, It would break

its apparetntly not the best, and uses washing machine parts.

Lols

Lol, it's easy, get a speed controller out of a R/C car, connect that to the throttle. Run some wire from the alternator to a starter motor at the back, duct tape it to the wheel, job done.

if that was a proper 4wd-er I was getting inpure thoughts of mating a pulsar turbo engine to it :B

if that was a proper 4wd-er I was getting inpure thoughts of mating a pulsar turbo engine to it :B

Me and Wrenchable had already spoke about this idea. Until we found out the wheels were actually powered by a washing machine.

Would love to see a Pulsar engine or 200sx Engine fitted to a micra to get the rear wheels powered. But alas, i can't see it happening :(

Back