Another Scottish Meet

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Lets get another one of these arranged. Was thinking going with the same format as the 1st as it was such a success and only heard good things about it.

For the people that are new from then, we went for a Pizza at Hamilton then went and parked up, talked and got pics etc.

Dates either Sunday 6th of August, or Tuesday 8th of August. Probably around 7pm.

Would be good if we could get EVERYONE that was on the list of Scottish members Fraser started up a while ago.

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
1)Fraz
2)Me
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)K10_Daz
6)His mate Scott
7)Babyboom
8)Mr Grassie
9)Dave Bull
10)K11SS
11)Chrissy
12)Masterbiker
13)Kiall_1987
14)BMX_Bandit
15)Wombat (Part Timer)
16)Danmicra

There is the list we got from Frasers thread. already got the top 3 on it going. Lets get the other 16.

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, would be good if he could still make it. The new members too like Babyboom & Bmx_Bandit etc.

Sure Stephen will make it and Chrissy too. Be good if the turbo cars could be there (you know you want to guys)

Your mate can come too Fraz

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Good lad Kane.

Think we will make this the 8th August then at 7pm. Lets try and beat the last turnout of 12 (that did include some peoples friends/boyfriends/girlfriends etc) and last times bill of £84

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
at least it'll be warm this time aswell last time was bloody freezin all the more reason to come along i say cmon folks get ur names down

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Yeh, be good if we get a night like it has been these last few, remember, it is Scotland though :p

Got 5 so far, not bad in 1 night,lol.

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
I'll get back to you on this but i should be able to make it like! Jus need to get away early from work!

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
i could join in if you really really want me to lol, but i can only do the sunday night as i work tuesday nights

no work = no pay :down:

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
If we dont keep it to the date first said then its never gonna happen mate. We cant get every day to suit everyone i suppose

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
Allan said:
You call that an excuse? Disappointed in you Michael! ;)

If your willing to pay for the flights and pick me up from the airport and take me back..... I do have a long weekend then 5 to the 8th, but that would mean I need to come back that same night, or very early on the wednesday morning.

ill be there mate i dont mind wen it is jus ill be there so i wont post any more til closer to it im sure chris will have this all well in hand.

stephen

ps on a personal note id like to thanks chris for all this work u do for these scottish meets if it wasn for u this would be a poor scottish micra community u really got us all together n im sure we made some new friends from it :D

thanks stephen

Layla

Deactivated Account
masterbiker said:
If your willing to pay for the flights and pick me up from the airport and take me back..... I do have a long weekend then 5 to the 8th, but that would mean I need to come back that same night, or very early on the wednesday morning.

if you start walking now you'll get there on time...

probs can make it with an ian. and a gemma if i beat her into it

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Layla said:
and a gemma if i beat her into it

Use a stick! It usually works well. Would be good to meet some new members.

Thanks for the recognition too guys!

Also any other NE/NW or members from the south that want to attend, more than welcome.

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Yeh guys come on, there is plenty of Scottish members, lets make this a good one. I mean its Pizza Hut!! It won't be as cold as the last one, honest.

So far
1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS)

Trying to be there
1)Layla & Ian
2)Darryl (K10Daz)

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
So far
1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS)

Trying to be there
1)Layla & Ian
2)Darryl (K10Daz)
3)Simon (BMX Bandit)

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
So far
1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS)

Trying to be there
1)Layla & Ian & Gemma
2)Darryl (K10Daz)
3)Simon (BMX Bandit)

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
scottish-sr said:
Its going to be the Tuesday 8th August as the majority of people have said that day suits them best.

ok i'll see about getting the night off then, i'll let you lot know nearer the time

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
babyboom said:
ok i'll see about getting the night off then, i'll let you lot know nearer the time

Good man.

So far
1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS)

Trying to be there
1)Layla & Ian & Gemma
2)Darryl (K10Daz)
3)Simon (BMX Bandit)
4)Babyboom

sorry jus noticed its not really stated what we will be doing, is it a meal at pizza hut for sure as it only says it will be of this format ?

im looking forward to this n tues will be fine for me :D

pepper

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Sorry guys, should have made this clearer.

Plans are to meet at Hamilton, same as first one for people who were there, and grab a pizza at the hut, have a chat, then go to the other carpark and get some pics and abit of banter.

An address and directions can be found Here

Simon-From Edinburgh it will roughly take an hour, down the M8, there is a junction around Eurocentral, just after I think, signposted for Coatbridge & Hamilton. Go off there and follow the signposts for M74 & Hamilton. You get to the end of that road, its a big roundabout at Strathclyde park, then join the M74 South. Once on M74, keep to the inside lane as your coming off at the very next junction signposted Motherwell, Wishaw & Hamilton, go off there and keep right and, as everyone will agree *WATCH THE CORNER* once round it safely you join a carriageway but theres a roundabout infront of you, follow signs for the Palace grounds, Asda should be on your left hand side. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Mcdonalds. Pizza hut is just behinds Mcd's

If you look at the map you might be able to understand that more.

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
as everyone will agree *WATCH THE CORNER*

I personly would slow down for that stupidly sharp corner rather than watch it, if I was driving round it again, but then I guess it would be quite entertaining to watch it for when people go flying round and find the bend is to sharp for then to go round.

There should be a camera set up like the ones you get on the big rides at theme parks to capture the looks on peoples faces. :grinning:

(I will shut up now as I am sure people will have gotten the message from that)

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
So far
1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS)
7) my mate marc

Trying to be there
1)Layla & Ian & Gemma
2)Darryl (K10Daz)
3)Simon (BMX Bandit)
4)Babyboom

1 more for the list my mate just got his micra so he said he would be up for this

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
Me and the girlfriend are on the definate list. We will just be there later on as we don't finish work until 6. Might be out there for 8ish hopefully

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS)
7) my mate marc
8)Simon (bmx bandit)

Trying to be there
1)Layla & Ian & Gemma
2)Darryl (K10Daz)
3)Babyboom

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS)
7)Marc (Frasers Mate
8)Simon & GF(BMX Bandit)

Trying to be there
1)Layla & Ian & Gemma
2)Darryl (K10Daz)
3)Babyboom

Nice one on getting you mate to go Fraser, get him to join the site and say hello.

Nice to hear your coming along too Simon.

Got more cars confirmed already than the last 1. Keep it going folks. Sure EVERYONE would like to see Andrew (Mr Grassie) & Dave Bull there in their cars. *Hint Hint* :p