another nice body kit

M

Monkey_Custard

so what do you think of this?

02SD221.jpg

04SWWW.jpg

03FE22.jpg

01XSDD.jpg

I fancied buying that a while back. Nice and chunky and suits the car well. Cant remember website it was on. Ended up with impul kit because it was cheaper! Have a look a cormann website. amazing kit for micra on there too

yeah! secretly though you know you would like a k12,admit it.i really wasnt keen on the k12 shape.but my dad bought un urbis,i drove it and was hooked the car kinda grows on ya.as for them being bigger [new micra is 3mm shorter than the old one,although 16xhigher and 5oooox wider]well thats down to the more substantial build quality of many small cars made today,with the exception of a few rollerskate looking ones.there far better in terms of build and handling.get the sx model like me and you get a few luxuries aswell.if you havent driven a k12,just go and blag a test drive

I think that the people that hate K12s need to take one for a test drive.

I was not keen on the shape at all at first.

I went out looking at the BMW mini but it was not worth the money.
I think the K12 is an alternative to that car but @ half the money for just as much fun.

& yes I have had a K10 for 5 years & a K11 for 7 years so i know how they all feel.
We had exactly this in 1993 when the K11 turned up :p

Now everybody loves them (me included).

I think they are too big for a micra, and wierd rear end lol
They do look big but are actually a bit shorter than a K11.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Go & book a test drive.

Regards
Ricko_O

RE: RE: another nice body kit

Monkey_Custard said:
"went out looking at the BMW mini but it was not worth the money"
agree with you on that.nice looking cars but not practical and too expensive

Hi Monkey Custard

(i would hate to guess what that substance actually is):laugh:

Sorry i missed the bit in your post that mentioned about the 3 mm difference.:glance:

Regards
Rick

micra man said:
Looks very nice that. One of the nicest k12 kits I've seen. Looks nice and low!!! :)

I agree, it does look very nice! Not keen on the look of them, but that kit definitly makes a nice change!

Put that kit on that 1.6 which's 0-60 is under 10 seconds and that would be a pretty nice car! Does anyone know if they still produce stupid electrical faults like air bag warnings etc or have renault sorted that out yet!

Back