another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr-micra-sam

im about 2 weeks from a test and drive my mums K11 thing 5-door silver 998cc 16valve, what sort of power does it have (standard) offroad i drive 150bhp volvo so the micra kinda sucks at the moment but it shure beats a corsa

heres my babe
micrafront.jpg

Pic04.jpg

Pic07.jpg

thinking about a K&N replacement panel filter for a bit more throttel response and i think he o/2 sensor could be dead

and i drove this over the xmas time
Pic.jpg

2.5Tdi 135bhp. 304Nm torque

B

Ben

thats one of them xtrail things aint it? Lovely. anyways welcome to the new forums, we seem to be getting a lot of new members on these forums but welcome anyway im sure you will enjoy. Are you planning to take over the k11 if and when u pass?

OP
OP
M

mr-micra-sam

naa its a D22 Navara (twincab pick-up)

but hopefully if mum can get another motor ill have the micra not a fan of small cars but im luvin the micra my Nan has a new version so when she trades it in i might think about having that (my G,box is kinda dead)

any idea of what sort of power it will have ive searched the whole haynes manual

L

Lindy418

Hello,

Hey another learner to, me too. I got my car a couple of weeks ago off me nan. Its an auto so its easy to drive even if sometimes she likes to speed (Gets the whip to whip it into shape)

Only had 4 hours in a manual before i got this been only driving it a week but making the lovely boyfriend it in with me (I think he is kinda missing his seat arosa, his new ice set up and its roar) But him being a complete Seat fan he thinks micra is a lovely car to drive

Good luck with your test

Linda:p

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
welcome to both of you.
hope u passd seems like it shouldnt be an issue for ya,
and the nevara :p drool. pickups rock..

great cars are the micra very underestimated and excelent handling. very good thus why used alot for learners due to this, and very reliable

welcome

OP
OP
M

mr-micra-sam

auto box WTF lol? i love me manuals auto are fun for a bit but i love my clutch

same with the micra attitude me nan had one like *u*k would i ever have one of them (i hate small cars) but such a lovely simple car never been any major complaints id like a bit ore power with lower and stiffer suspension, when your overtaking a lorry at 70mph and you get sucked towards it, it aint nice!

this however does not get pushed around and gets a sh1t lot of road respect:laugh:
Pic1201.jpg

Pic01.jpg

on the whole im big on volvos thats all i care about but nissans there growing on me:p

OP
OP
M

mr-micra-sam

anyone??????? what sort of power for the K11 cuz ive flicked trough the whole haynes manual and cant find a figure

Layla

Deactivated Account
mr-micra-sam said:
im about 2 weeks from a test and drive my mums K11 thing 5-door silver 998cc 16valve,

lmao @ k11 thing

mine's power depends on what mood its in. if ive ignored it in favour of either ian's or the MV it has like zero power. coz its a spoilt lil b1tch

OP
OP
M

mr-micra-sam

ah rite coolio im happy now, the other day i found out the 1.0 8v corsa has 36bhp which i found bloody hilarious cuz ive allways hated any corsa me with my 50bhp now lol:laugh:

but shes fast dieing (jumped out of 4th gear today) doesnt go into second until shes warmed up

thinking about a volvo 340GL or a replacement K11

Status
Not open for further replies.