Another funny noise thread.

So i've had my 2001 1.0 K11 nissan micra thats got 77k on the clock for over a year now, there's been many noises that are weird most of which are easily diagnosed and have been fixed, however this one i don't know i've got my suspicions but jump to this forum to see if anyone has had it and has had it fixed.

So the noise to the best of my descriptive ability sounds likes a playing card attached to a bike and then you spin the tire and the card rapidly hits the spokes, that's the sound of the noise. It is there not matter what gear i'm in but quieter when in neutral doesn't change when turning corners or anything, and have checked all bushing and bearings and they are all solid and have very little to no movement, the CV joint was warn and just got replaced so it isn't that. The noise sounds like its from the front left but could also be from the center.

I have jacked the car and checked for loose heat shields, cables, components and anything weird but to no avail. Lastly the gearbox isn't skipping is just as clunky to get into gears as ever and really doesn't feel like its losing power. Anyone got any ideas? I know their noisy engines but this noise is really loud and im almost postive shouldn't be there.