annoying beeps

Since changing the main car battery I now have an annoying beep. It bleeps 4 stimes then a pause and does it over and over again. It does this wether the car has started or even when locked.
The beeping sounds like its coming from behind the dash.
The car starts and runs ok. It also locks and unlocks ok. No warning lights on the dash.
It is a 1.4 se with keyless ignition on a 2003.
Anybody know where to start?

Since changing the main car battery I now have an annoying beep. It bleeps 4 stimes then a pause and does it over and over again. It does this wether the car has started or even when locked.
The beeping sounds like its coming from behind the dash.
The car starts and runs ok. It also locks and unlocks ok. No warning lights on the dash.
It is a 1.4 se with keyless ignition on a 2003.
Anybody know where to start?
Hi I think I read somewhere about needing to re-sync the central locking and keys after battery disconnection on some models causes this . Might be worth trying to find info online about this. Good luck?

A seat belt not in might cause beeps also while moving only but could also be a door not shutting properly or the cabin light switch on the door sometimes mine does stick but since interior light is not turned to on position I don't notice.
But do check they depress when the door is open.
When it's stuck it remains pressed in it once happen for me when the car had been washed and waxed some reason the rubber part was stuck.