• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

andy's k10

andy88

Ex. Club Member
well heres my beauty all polished up
18-SS100361.jpg

24-SS100362.jpg

7-SS100363.jpg

Colour coded bumpers look quite cool. Altough I think a "breaker" between top / bottom would be nice, like the XR2 Mk2's have.

thanks, Debumpstrip will be happening within the next week or so, if the weather stays good and im going to colour code the door handles at the same time.

i got bored with the green dial lights so ive changed them for multicolored LEDs,that change colour constantly.

23-dial%20lights%201.jpg

17-dial%20lights%202.jpg

3-dial%20lights%203.jpg

30-dial%20lights4.jpg

13-dial%20lights%205.jpg

fitted one of them electric window kits from ebay, fairly easy to fit hardest part is running about 20 wires though the door.
DSC00308.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

2-elecy%20window%20offs.jpg

19-elecy%20window%20nrs.jpg

there fairly easy to install just not enough room in the doors on a 4 door with them being smaller doors, my door cards don't fit properly with the motors pushing them out a bit,although not by much.

i need to grease up the window mechanism or something there a bit stiff.

Looks good Andy! On some electric window kits, they come with small plastic caps to put over the manual coggy bit inside the car (the bit you can see on your door card).. I've got an electric window set for mine and they were included. If you can't get hold of some, try a scrappy.. Some other cars might have them in :)

How are you going to fit the seats? Did you get universal frames, or you going to use K10 ones?

eye yea good idea arnold.. :)

and ive fitted my seats with micra frames and did a whole custom job both sides but was a pain so told him to weld the bits onto the new sliders :)

yeah the electric window kit came with some black caps but they were too big for my liking so didn't use them.

I'm gonna weld the original seat runners onto the buckets with the welder Ive just bought:grinning:

like i said thiers no runners on the driver side thir totally different from the passenger seat.. i had to totally do a custom job then found the drivers was set too narror so did an exstention plate and all good and pro :)

woop

omg .. super s wanna be LOL JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats shweet man

but jeeeeeez get some camera skillz like me ;) messin

and before everyone rapes me i know this guy and he rocks so shut up :D

keep it up man see u soon

Siy

if the car was clean i would, them pics were done on me phone and its not a super s wanna be its a super sL, hehe

tut Super L oooooozer :D

hehe awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sowwy

just need the door pockets now so u can store ur condoms for the love waggon :D

Back