and finally .... hose clips? Looked everywhere ... two 2nd hand ones on ebay seems all

Cannot believe I can't find any clips.

The ones prised off were not great ... well the flat one holding the hose to the pipe wasn't anyway. The one holding hose to struct on the vertical was not so bad.

Anyone know where to get them? Would have thought maybe off another model or suchlike?

First time I struggled to get K11 parts best I remember

Did you try the dealer?

I cannot remember the last time I went to a Nissan dealer Maarten and they had any parts for a K11. They not interested in stuff that old, least here they not.

Guess there just not enough of them out there now.

I have stumbled across some generic ones on ebay that look solid quality but have no idea if they fit. It's worth £4 to find out :)

No but generic parts like this have followup part numbers in the dealer system for parts that are in newer cars. Also most part shops have generic stuff for this.

Ahhh ok, didn't know that Maarten ... that's interesting for sure. Yes definitely worth to ask ... clips, banjo bolts etc.

Good suggestion, thanks

I just measure the outside diam of any hose & fit a correspondingly sized generic bog standard Jubilee clip.

Jobs a goodun every time.

I just measure the outside diam of any hose & fit a correspondingly sized generic bog standard Jubilee clip.

Jobs a goodun every time.

Would a Jubilee work there plmval?

I think the purpose of the flat clip is to allow the shaped hose end to turn 45 deg and lock into the flat clip / metal body or strut platform.

Would be good to use an off shelf solution but I'm struggling to visualise it a bit .... mind it's late :)

Ok,if it's useful for others, I found a seller who confirms their hose clip fits K11 ...... link here, maybe useful for you later....

Also bought two used genuine ones off ebay ... in perfect order for £2.

As Maarten mentioned, they are available just under different OEM or after market part numbers.

And just to confirm having done the job, these cheap aftermarket ones work very well. Tight fit but then they supposed to be.

At this price and speed of supply it's questionable if worth to try mess about with the original ones that came off.

Mind that was odd. The OSF top clip on car body was rusted to point of falling apart. The lower OSF on strut was pretty much perfect.

Also OSF bolts and fittings were badly corroded and seized such that bolts were a royal pain to get out without damage. But NSF was a breeze. Pretty such none of the bits bar disc and pads every been changed. I'd have thought NSF would get more water, salt and road kick up than OSF and be harder to work on?

Back