Amy winehouse dead

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
As title, pretty much a foregone conclusion! Surprised she managed to last as long as she did

RIP no one deserves to die

rest in peace girl , this crooked world and people had its way with you, poor dear.
may you have mercy and peace

i think you'll find hundreds of thousands of people dont exist anymore in certain areas recently, due to some illegal wars going on. and thousands of deformed kids being born due to nuclear weapons being used by nato

double duh ehuuu .

So true Josh, so many others will be greater missed than some woman who had a voice to sell records!

I'm so fed up with not hearing true events of the world for the sake of some celebrity getting her side boob out!

It's a shame to hear of death yes but I bet now she is more famous than she would be alive! And for what? Some songs? Not worth it's status as a massive loss to the world, I'm sure some paper has printed that they always do!

Anyway rant over and RIP Amy.

Pepper

and guess who created AIDS HIV in a laboratory?

ehh ehuu cookoo wakey wakey

CIA import drugs world wide for our children to get hooked on and are satan worshipers little kids go missing from scotland and every where else you can imagine.. imagine that now hmmmmmmmmm or dont up to you in it.

Personally I don't read news, I'm of the view the news don't report the critical events that could make a generation uprise! No one will make the effort to learn rather sit and watch eastenders!

I'm not even gonna go on anymore but google "Zeitgeist" and watch the 2hour movie and explains so much... Conspiracy theory but I'm behind it and the European crisis on just now seems like an EU bank will be coming in to take effect soon! But that's for another thread! Sorry I'm ranting here.

Pepper

I bought the jackass box set a few months ago, shortly after Ryan Dunn died in a car crash

Last week i bought a Amy winehouse album, today she was found dead

I know its pushing my luck but ive just bought every Justin Bieber song ever made

Fingers crossed

Personally I don't read news, I'm of the view the news don't report the critical events that could make a generation uprise! No one will make the effort to learn rather sit and watch eastenders!

I'm not even gonna go on anymore but google "Zeitgeist" and watch the 2hour movie and explains so much... Conspiracy theory but I'm behind it and the European crisis on just now seems like an EU bank will be coming in to take effect soon! But that's for another thread! Sorry I'm ranting here.

Pepper

naa mate your not ranting its info people who have been dimb'd down need to wake up too . i aint watched tv for 7 odd months now. but here is one for em, guess whats under the queens throne?

I bought the jackass box set a few months ago, shortly after Ryan Dunn died in a car crash

Last week i bought a Amy winehouse album, today she was found dead

I know its pushing my luck but ive just bought every Justin Bieber song ever made

Fingers crossed

:laugh::laugh: pushing your luck aint you mate :laugh::laugh:
who do you think financed hitler? :laugh: awwww we dont want to know any more, as its said ignorant is byatch,,,,,,,

Just a wee crack at a line :) oops terrible eh lol

:laugh: your on a roll, dont stop now
guess who got rid of dracula (vlad the impaler the queens relative and bush's) who used to massacre his own people on a long long pole... it aint the bull story you know is it
big mf DUH right their no? :laugh: ignorant people make me wanna parp very very loadly PAPAPARP:laugh::laugh:

better know you talking truth mate that way you aint getting banned
how russia and india had to tell us in the west hiv is created by man, big shame uh?
guess who was trying to start ww3 nuclear holocaust recently with china?

better know you talking truth mate that way you aint getting banned
how russia and india had to tell us in the west hiv is created by man, big shame uh?
guess who was trying to start ww3 nuclear holocaust recently with china?

R reg I can never make heads or tails about what your chatting on about, you must have some serious pot!

r-reg-riddler :laugh::laugh: just saying , who ever wasnt born ,dont have to be worried about dying :grinning:

There are more important things in life than worrying about some junky dying.... Ok so it's a loss in her familys life and for them I'm sorry but honestly I couldn't care less just like the pedo jacko died or the rasist jade goody, has any of my family's deaths been spread all over the news and online?..... No we've had to deal with it privately

yes i am beginning to see the pattern,, all the media machine is interested in is showing us is garbage :grinning:

Talking about media, So, Amy Winehouse is dead. To be honest, we all saw it coming.

But Rupert Murdoch knew about it two months ago

No-one R-reg, HIV virus came from primates in the jungle in Africa :grinning:.

thats proven to be impossible mate, thats how russian/indian scientists found it to be man made

EDIT,, warning dont mess with jungle creatures .

thats proven to be impossible mate, thats how russian/indian scientists found it to be man made

EDIT,, warning dont mess with jungle creatures .

What is it with your conspiracy theories dude I bet you have a big "the truth is out there" poster on your wall
Just for you R reg

Origins

Main article: Origin of AIDS
See History of known cases and spread for early cases of HIV / AIDS
HIV is thought to have originated in non-human primates in sub-Saharan Africa and was transferred to humans late in the 19th or early in the 20th century.[171][172][173] The first paper recognizing a pattern of opportunistic infections characteristic of AIDS was published in 1981.[174]

Both HIV-1 and HIV-2 are believed to have originated in West-Central Africa and to have jumped species (a process known as zoonosis) from non-human primates to humans. HIV-1 appears to have originated in southern Cameroon through the evolution of SIV(cpz), a simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) that infects wild chimpanzees (HIV-1 descends from the SIVcpz endemic in the chimpanzee subspecies Pan troglodytes troglodytes).[175][176] The closest relative of HIV-2 is SIV(smm), a virus of the sooty mangabey (Cercocebus atys atys), an Old World monkey living in litoral West Africa (from southern Senegal to western Ivory Coast.[22] New World monkeys such as the owl monkey are resistant to HIV-1 infection, possibly because of a genomic fusion of two viral resistance genes.[177]

There is evidence that humans who participate in bushmeat activities, either as hunters or as bushmeat vendors, commonly acquire SIV.[178] However, only a few of these infections were able to cause epidemics in humans, and all did so in the late 19th—early 20th century. To explain why HIV became epidemic only by that time, there are several theories, each invoking specific driving factors that may have promoted SIV adaptation to humans, or initial spread: social changes following colonialism,[179] rapid transmission of SIV through unsafe or unsterile injections (that is, injections in which the needle is reused without being sterilised),[180] colonial abuses and unsafe smallpox vaccinations or injections,[181] or prostitution and the concomitant high frequency of genital ulcer diseases (such as syphilis) in nascent colonial cities[182][183]

Discovery

AIDS was first clinically observed between late 1980 and early 1981.[184] Injection drug users and gay men with no known cause of impaired immunity showed symptoms of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP), a rare opportunistic infection that was known to present itself in people with very compromised immune systems.[185][186][187] Soon thereafter, additional gay men developed a previously-rare skin cancer called Kaposi’s sarcoma (KS).[188][189] Many more cases of PCP and KS quickly emerged, alerting U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). A CDC task force was formed to monitor the outbreak. After recognizing a pattern of anomalous symptoms presenting themselves in patients, the task force named the condition acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).[190]

In 1983, two separate research groups led by Robert Gallo and Luc Montagnier independently declared that a novel retrovirus may have been infecting AIDS patients, and published their findings in the same issue of the journal Science.[191][192] Gallo claimed that a virus his group had isolated from an AIDS patient was strikingly similar in shape to other human T-lymphotropic viruses (HTLVs) his group had been the first to isolate. Gallo's group called their newly isolated virus HTLV-III. At the same time, Montagnier's group isolated a virus from a patient presenting lymphadenopathy (swelling of the lymph nodes) of the neck and physical weakness, two classic symptoms of AIDS. Contradicting the report from Gallo's group, Montagnier and his colleagues showed that core proteins of this virus were immunologically different from those of HTLV-I. Montagnier's group named their isolated virus lymphadenopathy-associated virus (LAV).[190] HIV was chosen as a compromise between the two claims (LAV and HTLV-III).

Whether Gallo or Montagnier deserve more credit for the discovery of the virus that causes AIDS has been a matter of considerable controversy. Together with his colleague Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, Montagnier was awarded one half of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his "discovery of human immunodeficiency virus".[193] Harald zur Hausen also shared the Prize for his discovery that human papilloma virus leads to cervical cancer, but Gallo was left out.[194] Gallo said that it was "a disappointment" that he was not named a co-recipient.[195] Montagnier said he was "surprised" Gallo was not recognized by the Nobel Committee: "It was important to prove that HIV was the cause of AIDS, and Gallo had a very important role in that. I'm very sorry for Robert Gallo."[194]

the people who invent these diseases in labs are paid by the same people that pay the researchers to think/thought were it originated
do you know bout the Georgia guide stones ?

You crack me up R-Reg, just trying to work out what you're getting at in most of your posts is a job in itself :laugh:

;) 911 was the government to eh lol

yip = to go and invade other lands and cause mass murder
11-9-2001 (see how they got you to change your date system and you didnt realize right?) isnt the first time theyv done it, hitler done a similar thing , and many many more if you care to check up history

russia ended 2nd world war as the west wanted to prolong it for as long as possible
problee would still be going on today if it was left to these satan worshipers
all most all usefull germans escaped to america, wonder how that happen'd - wasnt by chance i can tell you

Back