Alright hear me out, stickers. and straight facelift exhausts.

So yeah, i was thinking.. since sourcing the front bumper and drivers arch in my colour seems to be an impossible task.. how many people have sticker bombed entire panels? and what are thoughts? it looks slightly tacky i believe but not as bad as having random coloured panels on my k11 i dont know what do you all think?

Also, the rear facelift bumper does not allow straight exhausts and has no cutout so has anyone cut a whole or have people removed the tacky grey stuff installed a exhaust then a splitter or what? just asking around for whats been done really.. whats acceptable and whats not. that sorta thing.

thanks for reading

i searched it, promise. ;)

Can i see a picture please?:D

ummm i dont know i just dont trust myself to get even coats etc and do it all correctly.. may even fix my current bumper and sticker the gaps or something could look good i dont know aha ;P just trying to be different to every other black grilled micra yano?;)

(no offence the black grills are great and ill have them too but they are the go to mod)

You don't reaaally need even coats as long as its not metallic. All you need is to go slowly do a few coats and make sure you get full coverage. Also don't put the spray can too close or you'll get runs keep it about 25 cm away from the body panel

Why dont you practice on your old front bumper ...remove it ... buy a glass fibre kit and repair from the back ... plenty of layers to give it strength ... once dry use body filler on the front to fill any gaps ..... sand down ... prime ... topcoat ... will cost you about £50 i reckon.

It cant look any worse than it does and I bet you, you will surprise your self !

I remember doing the door on my XR3 year ago ... didnt have a clue .... came out really well and if only i had known that something called clear coat existed .... it would have been brilliant lol

I considered repairing from the back but one piece in the corner is completely removed and it could be unsafe idk? Thanks for the above though tony :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1433748624020.jpg

Back