Almera N15 Airbox

Hi everyone!
I have been looking for an Almera N15 airbox to fit to Mikey for a while, but I cannot find one anywhere! Everyone on Ebay who is breaking one has already sold it (guess I'm just too slow!)
Does anyone on here have one they are willing to sell? I only need the airbox and lid as I am going to make my own ducting.
Thanks,
Jak.

Hi everyone!
I have been looking for an Almera N15 airbox to fit to Mikey for a while, but I cannot find one anywhere! Everyone on Ebay who is breaking one has already sold it (guess I'm just too slow!)
Does anyone on here have one they are willing to sell? I only need the airbox and lid as I am going to make my own ducting.
Thanks,
Jak.
I have one in the shed but postage would be a killer. Funnily enough there's at least 4 cars in my local scrapyard with them at the minute, like buses all coming at once.

"It just looks like a scrotum" - Jeremy Clarkson on the K12

Aaah! Typical! There aren't many around here!
I priced sending one for another lad, it actually worked out cheaper to send the lid and box separate, but it was still over 20 euro

I think that was me!! Haha! I asked if you had one when I bought the rev clocks from you and you said it was cheaper to send separately.

I think that was me!! Haha! I asked if you had one when I bought the rev clocks from you and you said it was cheaper to send separately.
Oh that makes sense so haha. It's still ridiculously expensive either way, I'm sure there's still plenty of Almeras from that age around you'll just have to look

N15 is the Almera chassis number, e.g. K11 Micra.
GA16DE is the 1.6 engine used in the Almera and Primera, I believe.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Pulsar is like the imported version of the Almera?? Correct me if I'm wrong! The Pulsar GTiR is the SR20DET, but the Almera GTI is the SR20DE.

As above GA16 from a Primera is also a good option!
I ran one on my facelift a few years ago.

Primera pipes are easier to modify to fit. They need about 6 inches cut out if you go down that route

Oh that makes sense so haha. It's still ridiculously expensive either way, I'm sure there's still plenty of Almeras from that age around you'll just have to look

Hey Liam, you need to try P2GO and choose the cheapest option.
I've sent loads of stuff to Ireland, tacho speedos, spoilers, didn't fid the postage bad at all.

Hey Liam, you need to try P2GO and choose the cheapest option.
I've sent loads of stuff to Ireland, tacho speedos, spoilers, didn't fid the postage bad at all.
Thanks for the tip, 31 euro was what the standard post wanted. You interested then jak, could get you a quote from these lads

Thanks for the tip, 31 euro was what the standard post wanted. You interested then jak, could get you a quote from these lads

Hi Liam. Sorry for the (very) late reply! My phone has been playing up so I've moved to a tablet! That would be great, if the offer still stands? I am still looking for an air box!! Thanks, Jak.

Hi Liam. Sorry for the (very) late reply! My phone has been playing up so I've moved to a tablet! That would be great, if the offer still stands? I am still looking for an air box!! Thanks, Jak.
Yeah I haven't had good luck in the past with couriers from Ireland, everything is ridiculously expensive to ship to and from here. I have one in my bedroom currently though so I'll dig that out and try thar company davy suggested

Edit:13.50 post if you're looking, pm you full price

Last edited:
Yeah I haven't had good luck in the past with couriers from Ireland, everything is ridiculously expensive to ship to and from here. I have one in my bedroom currently though so I'll dig that out and try thar company davy suggested

Thank you Liam. Much appreciated.

Back