Almera gti

My almera gti is for sale, im in ireland just so eveyone knows, not sure how much to ask just pm me cheers, heres some info...

I have a 97 nissan almera 2.0 GTI p1 150 bhp, 106k its black, lowered, 17 inch alloys, drilled and grooved brakes, sunroof, electrics etc... front and rear strut braces, has a twin exhaust but i have another exhaust if wanted that came off a full custom one, comes with a brand new pioneer sound system, consisting of a cd player with usb, 6x9s, and a 12 sub that puts out 3000 watts... so all in its about 4500 watts, back tints,brand new exedy racing clutch fitted less than 500 miles ago, will swap or px pics are from before i got it, now has splitter, nismo sunstrip etc... very clean car, with the usual scratches here and there as it is 12 years old! But dont let that fool you its a great car offers please...

40211051__1245897412__0__2-f37083fc.jpg

40211051__1245897412__0__3-d1be75fd.jpg

40211051__1245897412__0__10-486e73d.jpg

Yep i am, --sr20de--... no tax or mot, genuine reason for that, trying to sort out the problem though so should have both before sale... yep i want another super s!!!:D

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
i would defo go for this if i could afford the insurance :( still can wangle my way around it depending on how much you would be looking for with the super s with all mods etc and what exactly is wrong with the almera at the moment

Cheers

Steve

Imp mate, arent you in england? Im in ireland as it says in the first post lol... was talking to bukey when i was asking how much he was looking, theres noting wrong with the almera just so everyone knows!!!:D

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
Imp mate, arent you in england? Im in ireland as it says in the first post lol... was talking to bukey when i was asking how much he was looking, theres noting wrong with the almera just so everyone knows!!!:D

I think he's asking what's wrong with the Almera in terms of why do you need to fix it for the MOT?