Almera GTI for sale or swap...

Stani1029

Club Member
bought this just over a month ago, having had major insurance problems i cant get this insured anymore so im selling or swapping. im looking for £1500 to buy it, or a decent 1.0l K11 plus cash if needed. please pm me for details pics etc if interested.

stani

Damn!!.....Just checked insurance, 1700. Good luck mate, i loved that thing. Fancy a swap? my amazing 1.0 for the turbo haha

Try www.elephant.co.uk

Put you as the named driver

Then add 2 OLDER WOMEN drivers with loads of driving experiance (you cant make people up as ive gone through a claim with this)

It knocked off £1000 on my almera gti, and i was 19

See its annoying and confusing! Anybody? Would swap the turbo and cash my way aswell. Remembering its a track/drag car

DAMN #2!!!
I just checked admiral (elephant isnt working)...in april, when i get my 2nd year no claims, its under £1000 for a year ON MY OWN!!!:eek:
Bad Times...keep it till april haha

Nope has to be a 1.0 and be in really good condition and prefacelift as anything else is too dear to insure for what it is

Fair enough, I assume it's not be be moded? As this one is far from it with carbs, lowerd ect ect.

However I can get micras very cheep, i've got one of them I've just put it through it's MOT, and the other 2 months ago.

One is a micra wave 3dr in blue, 12 months MOT 8 months tax £450

other is a micra L 3dr in purple with 12 months MOT and that's £450 too but the interior is a wee bit shoddy.

Both are 1L if there any good to you?

Fair enough, I assume it's not be be moded? As this one is far from it with carbs, lowerd ect ect.

However I can get micras very cheep, i've got one of them I've just put it through it's MOT, and the other 2 months ago.

One is a micra wave 3dr in blue, 12 months MOT 8 months tax £450

other is a micra L 3dr in purple with 12 months MOT and that's £450 too but the interior is a wee bit shoddy.

Both are 1L if there any good to you?

i be looking for another 1.3 mid january fella preferably an si if ya have 1 or can get hold of 1 ......

sorry for the hijack stani

Cant believe no one is taking you up on this stani...I mean a almera GTi for a 1.0 K11?

I would have snapped your hand off

Well id rather dump the turbo micra, keep the almera till I can insure it cause its in excellent condition and is a far better car than a micra. So micras69 I might interested in a 1.0 the one thats just passed mot what did it fail on?

Lol head light, number plate, washer jets and the xmember and a brake hose so not much

if you don't want the turbo micra sell it in bits and get some money back off it?

it must be worth breaking the turbo mate? more than enough for a A1 1.0 micra surely. or just put a price on the turbo as is?

Ive thought of a price for my micra that I would accept, people think the cars a joke though lol and id rather not break it as its not money im after in a rush. Just dont have time for it

maybe if you put up a spec list and a price then you would sell it, you would obviousely loose lots of money, but thats to be expected really.

Nah im not a silly boy glen. And would everyone prefer if I break the car? It would be good if the shell could be bought tbh cause its a goody

Any dibs if it comes to that

Well engine/turbo kit/emanage blue as one, plastic windows all round with slider kits, spax coilovers, pulsar discs/pads/calipers, rear strut brace, lower front strut brace, adjustable panhard rod, oil filter relocator, bucket seats/harnesses, steering wheel/boss, and the shell I think or the bumpers/spoiler etc. Walbro fuel pump, braided fuel lines, oil catch tank, sytec fuel filter, flush bonnet pins, bonnet lifters, 14'' alloys, cooper xeon xtc's on the rear and toyo proxer r888 on the front all in great condition, 2 brand new unused wishbones, Helix clutch, 3.4kg flywheel,

Well engine/turbo kit/emanage blue as one, plastic windows all round with slider kits, spax coilovers, pulsar discs/pads/calipers, rear strut brace, lower front strut brace, adjustable panhard rod, oil filter relocator, bucket seats/harnesses, steering wheel/boss, and the shell I think or the bumpers/spoiler etc. Walbro fuel pump, braided fuel lines, oil catch tank, sytec fuel filter, flush bonnet pins, bonnet lifters, 14'' alloys, cooper xeon xtc's on the rear and toyo proxer r888 on the front all in great condition, 2 brand new unused wishbones, Helix clutch, 3.4kg flywheel,

PM me a price mate and i will weigh some stuff up. dont want all the bits but it sounds like you would like to get rid of it in one go to raise cash?

got any further with it mate, what do you want for the turbo micra? I have had a think and i think i have come to a price i would be willing to pay, prob best if you PM me stani.

Back