Almera GTi breaking SR20 conversion??

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
im breaking my almera gti and was wondering if anyone would be interested in engine parts for a SR20 conversion. im unsure exactly what is needed but have the full car. Car has covered 103,000 miles and engine is an excellent runner and quick. the engine currently has a fidanza flywheel and k&n fitted as well as a SS autochrome stainless exhaust manifold.

pm or email [email protected] for more info

kristian

One Way Mule
everything from car.. brakes, engine, COMPLETE loom, shafts, GBOX, Dials

..basically everything for a complete conversion

wil take whole car if needed.. not to concerned over flywheel but manifold would be nice..

OP
OP
P

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
engine, gearbox, driveshafts, ecu?, dials, front brakes, loom around £350?
for info the calipers were rebuilt not long ago and have recent disks and pads, clutch has covered less than 10k also

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
as kristian said we are looking for the full car nearly so we can do the full conversion for the pickup :) so how much for full car?

OP
OP
P

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
Bit off subject - but how comes you getting rid man?

reversed into my mates car and cresaed all the rear quater, there was also rust on a couple of the arches so decided to cut my losses, plus im getting a bike with the funds

OP
OP
P

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
engine should eb out and car scrapped by wednesday, if theres no definate interest by then the engine gearbox etc will be sold seperately