Ally for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bash1989

Ex. Club Member
Hey people i've decided to sell up so my car is now for sale, heres the things that may need attention:

Battery (there aint one lol)....There is now, starts first time
wiper blades
out of tax
nearly out of M.O.T runs out 17th september but should fly through

she runs perfectly once a battery has been installed. if you'd like more info look in my blog (link below)

she comes with everything except the foglight kit as it has been sold to Rammy.

Oh and she has roughly 125,000 miles on her and shes a 1Litre

I'm looking for about 350 but offers welcome

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Just so you aint suprised when it happens you won't get that for it, I got £375 for mine and that had a years tax and mot and only 89,000 miles

OP
OP
Bash1989

Bash1989

Ex. Club Member
to be honest as long as i get some money its better than nothing lol. At the end of the day its been sat on my drive since december and hasnt moved so i'd rather get a bit of money than just sitting there. How much do you reckon i'd get for it?

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I don't want to say a number in case someone wants to offer you more, although yours is newer than mine so you may be able to get more. If you put a battery in and get it MOT'd you could get loads more. If you spend £100 getting a battery and MOT you could probs add £250 onto the price

whats the condition of the bodywork and rust?? any advisories on last mot that havent been delt with? service history?
many thanks.

OP
OP
Bash1989

Bash1989

Ex. Club Member
thanks capn. well there hardly any rust on the body work but there is a tiny bit on the front nearside wheel arch and i think theres a bit some where else lol , not sure about any advisories as the garage i bought it off put it through an M.O.T so i didnt get an advisory sheet if any but the bloke did say that it passed with flying colours and it has been regularly serviced by the previous owner who bought it new. The M.O.T runs out on 17th september this year and in the condition its in im willing to take 300 and it doesnt have any tax if i havent said it before.

And before i forget there is a small dent next to the grill and whenn i got it there was a dent in the bonnet but i managed to punch it out lol. it has an alarm which is wired to the central locking (retrofit) you'll get the sony hifi system , mutant amp and sub oh and rear speakers

OP
OP
Bash1989

Bash1989

Ex. Club Member
have now put some new distilled water in the battery and it charged up perfectly and runs sweet as a nut. if anyones interested i'll get her through an MOT

Status
Not open for further replies.