alloys on a k10

C

clubby_rs

i have a k reg k10 and wanting to put some alloys on it will any other makes fit on or any other nissan wheels fit????

Any wheel under 4*100 pdc with offset of 35-42 i believe.
It says in the haynes manuel what it is.

And your local nice guys at Halfords will help aswell.

:)

I've got some nissan 100 alloys with very good tyres that il be shifting. Still havent gotten round to doing pictures etc. They're nothing fancy but better than steelies!

What's the deal with tyres whan you have alloy whells fitted?

Are the tyre choices the same for steel compared with alloy...and what does '4*100 pdc with offset of 35-42' mean?...

cheers guys

Not too sure, i'l get some pictures up of the wheels and tyres and see what you think first :) I'l launch a new thread when i do

VW are a good fit, not sure about Vauxhall. Provided the stud pattern (PCD) is the same and the offset is similar you're laughing. Think the prob with VW alloys is the centre bore size. If it's too small you have to machine it out & if too big you can't use them as the wheel nuts aren't supposed to take the strain by themselves! :)

Herr_spl1ff said:
VW are a good fit, .... ... ...Think the prob with VW alloys is the centre bore size. If it's too small you have to machine it out & if too big you can't use them as the wheel nuts aren't supposed to take the strain by themselves! :)

Herr,

Do you mean that VW steelies are SNUG a fit but VW alloys may not go over at all?

I've just checked how snug the fit is between the standard K10 steelie is with its hub centre....and its VERY snug.
I agree that 57 is too small without machining but do you know what the centre bore diameter of the VW steelies is??

I was hoping to grab some 6Jx14s from a Golf (MK2/3) (ET38/45)

I asked the guy in the VW parts desk for the centre bore of the golfs OEM steelies but he couldnt dig out the info...

Cheers,

cheers

sketch said:
Any wheel under 4*100 pdc with offset of 35-42 i believe.
It says in the haynes manuel what it is.

And your local nice guys at Halfords will help aswell.

:)

35 - 45 mate

Arnold said:
I've got some nissan 100 alloys with very good tyres that il be shifting. Still havent gotten round to doing pictures etc. They're nothing fancy but better than steelies!

imo 100nx alloys would look good and definatly fit better than gtir alloys for oem alloys

theres not much alloys oem for 100x4 for nissan apart from sunny n13 zx and above ie pulsar/sunny N14 and micra, almera might be the same aswell havent tryed.

This is how the 100's looked on my k10 last year

11.snow1.jpg

26.car2.jpg

Much better than steelies i think you'l all agree! - They're also still for sale if anyone's interested

D4R73N said:
35 - 45 mate

35-38 i believe it is!

how much are you selling them for?

do you think they would look good on a k11 or not?

I'd let them go for £50 - they cost more than that to buy and ive since fitted yoko's and kumho's on them which are still in excellent condition! All four have centre caps too

If your interested, let me know!

Cheers
Arnold

i sold them to rimmer for £100 and he's not only got a sapre wheel but made the center caps look like new tbh at that price he's giving them away nice wheels would look good on the k11 too ;) very good condition :D

Back