Alloy wheels

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
You can usually find 160SR 16" wheels on ebay but they are always quite expensive. When I wanted a matching spare for my K12 it cost me £85, with a worn budget tyre fitted, some kerb rash, and I had to drive to Birmingham to pick it up (about 150 mile round trip!
Edit:- THIS set, at £150 are a massive bargain!!

It's surprising how few alloys are around for the micra, it's a common car, and other nissans must fit, so why are they so difficult to find.

It's surprising how few alloys are around for the micra, it's a common car, and other nissans must fit, so why are they so difficult to find.
I think it's the 4 stud pattern on a smaller hub that they just don't really design for. It's hard to fit detailed patterns into a smaller space and still have it look good.

Most alloys seem to be for bigger cars with bigger wheels, they made a lot more variety of alloys for the classic mini though although that came with a set of alloys as standard, where as most micra trim levels came with steelies at standards.

I'm one of the few who actually likes steelies on a car, I'd rather not be able to see the brakes and calipers. I find it strange too how cars came with colour coded bumpers but around the same time the wheels stayed white/grey

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Try looking for Renault Clio 172 or 182 wheels, they should fit with no modification (The Clio III is built on the same platform .......)

OP
OP
Lee Green
Hi Thank you for your replies.
John I was already watching them on ebay but as I live on the Scottish Borders, Kent was a mile to far ?
So MattlnARedMicra your probably closer :unsure:
Have a great day