Alloy Wheels

micramac

Deactivated Account
I am wanting to buy some alloys for my car.
If you search in ebay for 'nissan micra alloys' quite alot appear.
i was just wondering what the maximum width of the alloy i could have before i would need to change anything?

width of alloy wheel, you'll be fine with 6.5" or 7.0", anything wider will catch on the arches if you lower it.

What size alloys are you looking at getting 14/15/16/17's?

Kev

GuyH08: Robert was telling me he was going back to 14" as i believe he wanted lighter alloys etc....so its really a personal preference!

imo larger alloys can look good, but on a small micra, it can look abit out of place i feel! i also wouldnt want heavy alloys and so thats why i went for 14" light weight nismo alloys :)

micramarc......16" lowered would look better than not lowered imo, nothing wrong with that! sit low in the arches with low prosfiles......nice (Y) its your choice! depends what "look" your after i guess aswell? boy racer? pimp? rallye? lol

thanks napster, at the moment i am actually trying to decide what size allays to get, do you have any advice on size, bearing in mind i am also planning to get it lowered 35mm :) cheers (Y)

also any idea what size these are ?

15102006412.jpg

James would be able to say but as a guess id say 15" but maybe wrong! that or 14" i wouldnt have thought 13" or 16"!!!

buying alloys depends on alot of aspects imo:
money
style
tyre size
spoke design
light weight or not
colour
will they do for future plans.....eg.....wide arches etc

i would think about them but thats me. i couldnt answer all of them and looking through alloy websites im sure different colours and styles grab you...so then money....main priority imo!

its more expensive or so i hear to get 14" tyres as they are not commonly used etc but i havent found buying mine to much!

sorry if that didnt help bud
naps

excellent mate! thanks that was a good help, i just wanted an idea as its my first car and dont wanna mess it up! especially as its a micra :) ,,,yer money is the main issue :) although i have seen some bargains on alloys lately :)

cheers, GH

you cant mess it up ;) lol
no problem! post a couple up if your stuck on chocie maybe? but its your choice ok not ours! we all have opinions that will throw up a load of dilemas etc...so perhaps pick one lol :)

napster

Back