All k11/k10 micras in the north east

Hia mate....its been a LONG time since I've been on this forum, but by wife and I will soon be relocating to mid Wales!!!

I'm considering letting my beloved 1985 K10 Datsun find a new home. Its somewhat modified and face-lifted and comes with a tonne of serious spares.

The main features/quirks are:

MA12 with 4 speed box......a recent head gasket is leaking between cylinder and coolant....when hot produces bubbles in coolant resivoire ...I havent tried retorquing the head bolts yet

worn carburettor...runs lean and is jumpy on the primary throttle

Fitted with drivers seat only and fairly stripped inside....doubles as my van

Missing air filter cover....I'm using a custom home made cover

Grille spots wired to full-beam with one black-eye

Structural sills are likely to be required within the next few years

Full stainless exhaust system including 421 manifold (enormous silencer in the middle is really quiet but free flowing ).....scuffed flexi-joint

Wideband O2 sensor and custom (blue-tacked) gauge

35mm lowered

wider 14 inch steelies on the front

wing antenna removed...screen antenna fitted

I'll dig out the spares list if you're slightly interested....I'm only over in West Cornforth...so I can come over to Spenny with it no probs.

I'm away for a few days this week but I'll keep checking this.

Best Regards

Richard

Hia mate....its been a LONG time since I've been on this forum, but by wife and I will soon be relocating to mid Wales!!!

I'm considering letting my beloved 1985 K10 Datsun find a new home. Its somewhat modified and face-lifted and comes with a tonne of serious spares.

MA12 with 4 speed box......a recent head gasket is leaking between cylinder and coolant....when hot produces bubbles in coolant resivoire ...I havent tried retorquing the head bolts yet

Full stainless exhaust system including 421 manifold (enormous silencer in the middle is really quiet but free flowing ).....scuffed flexi-joint

35mm lowered

I'll dig out the spares list if you're slightly interested....I'm only over in West Cornforth...so I can come over to Spenny with it no probs.

Best Regards

Richard

Also, suspecting a wearing rack&pinion....I havent checked this yet either

35mm lowered

Best Regards

Richard

Hi Richard it all depends on what your wanting for it, PM me please to discuss

thanks, chris

Back