Alignment and tracking issues

Hello my Micra family,
me again.
So I had Eleanor over to Advanced pit stop to have here wheels all pointing where they should be. Up on the lift she went few twisting of nuts and bolts and down she came with a lovely sheet of paper saying she was all fixed.
"Great!"
I jump in and start to drive home when I let go of the wheel to see how much better she is, I'm shocked as she's actually gotten worse.
Asked the lads to throw her back on the ramp so I could have a look, now her bushings on the passenger side wishbone do look a bit worn but the pull seems a little excessive for a wishbone bushing.
You guys got any ideas?

but steering pull from worn wishbone bushes..?
a primary cause ian

Hello my Micra family,
me again.
So I had Eleanor over to Advanced pit stop to have here wheels all pointing where they should be. Up on the lift she went few twisting of nuts and bolts and down she came with a lovely sheet of paper saying she was all fixed.
"Great!"
I jump in and start to drive home when I let go of the wheel to see how much better she is, I'm shocked as she's actually gotten worse.
Asked the lads to throw her back on the ramp so I could have a look, now her bushings on the passenger side wishbone do look a bit worn but the pull seems a little excessive for a wishbone bushing.
You guys got any ideas?
tracking will never cure a "pull" it will only disguise a pull if you have a lot of toe-in or toe-out (ie, the tyres will be scrubbing against each other and the pull will decrease).
so if they have reduced your toe-in/toe-out when they set the tracking, the pull will feel worse

Back