• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Alien10 K10 Project

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
lol. dont forget to pay me and pm your address!

lol theres always a down side lol

payment sent and address given

bet you can't guess what iam doing this wkend lol

well you couldn't sell me ur seats but you sold me ur janspeed back box

what a sale's man lol

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
nice one joe

going to take pic's of it being installed, seen as all i have to do is saw the old pipe off and clamp the janspeed on.

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
will do, going to measure it up first before i start cutting that way i know i'l get it right, how much is a good length to leave on

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
time for a update

this weekend iam fitting moddedmicra's janspeed back box and going to try and wire up my front fog lights to my mine beam

and iam also sanding down and priming up my new open mouth front grille thanks to arnold

and next weekend iam fitting my new sunroof thanks to sammyboy (finaly no more leaking roof)

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
Driving lamps m8.. and im going to be doing that..

seems easy when ppl do the jobs for u tho :)

ive put some much time and hard work into everything CANT WAIT till its all done :) if..

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
got moddedmicra's janspeed fitted to day, just need a rubber backet as mine was snap'd, and its held on by the bold on one side and a cable on the other.

once i get the rubber bracket i can the sort out the exhaust as it hangs a little low for my liking, going to bring it up a bit to meet the bumper, theres about an inch between them at the mo.

apart from that it's gone on well and sounds great, now weres the nears tunnel to really hear it roar lol.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
shame u didn't know the rubber hanger was broke before or i would have chucked the k11 one that was on my car in with it. glad your pleased (Y)

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
thats ok mate, i got one from halfords for .79p, so this afternoon iam going to fit it and cut a bit of the other bracket to bring the pipe closer to the bumper.

but joe went for a drive this morning with out my tunes on and it sounds excellent mate, really happy with it.

will post pictures up of it all done onces i've finish'd it.

i gave it a good clean with a meat wire brush, put some kurust on it and some heat resistant paint.

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
is did, but it looks a lot better now its been clean'd

some metal polish is in order next time i go shopping to give the tip a good clean up.