Alarm and Immobiliser question ?? with photo.....

i'd try nissan, but iirc, if it's an optional extra when bought new, then it should be just plug and play, meaning you can just disconnect all the wiring and all should be fine. but don't quote me on that. speak to a nissan dealer first.

i'd try nissan, but iirc, if it's an optional extra when bought new, then it should be just plug and play, meaning you can just disconnect all the wiring and all should be fine. but don't quote me on that. speak to a nissan dealer first.

what does iirc mean ??
what do you mean when you say i can disconnect the wiring and all will be fine, in what sense ?

i dont know anything about alarms or immobilisers so any info or advice would be good ta

If I Recall Correctly :)

thanks james.
because it is a nissan alarm, to fit it, it just plugs into existing connectors ( it was on the facelift micras anyway.), so you should in theory be able to disconnect it all. i think all alarms on micras was optional extras, but i may be wrong. maybe some of the later micras came with them from factory.

thanks james.
because it is a nissan alarm, to fit it, it just plugs into existing connectors ( it was on the facelift micras anyway.), so you should in theory be able to disconnect it all. i think all alarms on micras was optional extras, but i may be wrong. maybe some of the later micras came with them from factory.

i didnt want to know how to disconnect it, or fit it. its not set at the moment. my car starts fine.......

.....i wanted to know if i could get hold of a key fob cheaply that would work on it so i could set the alarm/immobiliser. any ideas anyone

you cant tell by just looking at the siren,

theres only 3 types of keyfob what i know k11's had

the black one with 2 black buttons
the black one with a red and black button
the one that clips into the key on facelifts

a reg and year it was made will help a little, but other than that its gunna be guess work

you cant tell by just looking at the siren,

theres only 3 types of keyfob what i know k11's had

the black one with 2 black buttons
the black one with a red and black button
the one that clips into the key on facelifts

a reg and year it was made will help a little, but other than that its gunna be guess work

its an M reg - 1994

When I got my first K11 the key fob didnt work, nissan charged me 70 to re-programme it and get a new key, when I got my second K11, they chared me 40 to say there was nothing they could do because the alarm didnt work, your probably better of leavin it or get a better alarm..

Back