aircon pollon filter

hi every one ,,, does anyone know how many different places that a pollon filter is fitted to a micra s.e. 2001 998 cc thats got aircon ? as its not behind the glove box as indicated on the box when i ordered the filter !!
many thanks ,,,,,falcon.

Hi, new here..
Would a 2001 / 1.4 have a pollen filter? Just been given one and put it in for its MOT next week so isn’t here to check.

Blower fan is seriously asthmatic, only works feeble on full blast and one setting - windscreen. Now, I’ve been reading up that this is commonly caused by a resistor under the glovebox that needs replacing but also sometimes a clogged pollen filter.

As above, not all cars have them so as this isn’t currently here for me to check I thought I’d ask.. there’s a few other interior “comforts” in need of attention but would say this one is the main must have one.

Thanks

Hi, new here..
Would a 2001 / 1.4 have a pollen filter? Just been given one and put it in for its MOT next week so isn’t here to check.

Blower fan is seriously asthmatic, only works feeble on full blast and one setting - windscreen. Now, I’ve been reading up that this is commonly caused by a resistor under the glovebox that needs replacing but also sometimes a clogged pollen filter.

As above, not all cars have them so as this isn’t currently here for me to check I thought I’d ask.. there’s a few other interior “comforts” in need of attention but would say this one is the main must have one.

Thanks
I know on the ones that have them it is behind the glove box, but you have to cut into the plastic using a dremel tool or a carpet knife. and yes I know, that's the dumbest thing they could have possibly done on a part that needs changing out 2 years after you buy the car new.

I’ll have to see when I get it back. It’s a weird design.. mind you, Kia want you to remove the coolant reservoir tank to access the headlight bulb so comes as no surprise Nissan want you to carve up plastic panels!

Think I’ll do resistor first then if no better the filter if it has one.

Thanks