Air Pipe from Air Box

hahaa just wempty the rear silencer and whos gonna know? and yeah i would do it with black mesh, i would change the front grills with black ones and put mesh in that aswell, but im going sleeper style from the front :p

i might sound dumb here but, whats "wempty the rear silencer"? haha, and well, i do have a sports downpipe on my car after mine blew off my manifold :L, which oh god sounded nice! haha rumbled like a tiger! haha, and i already have front black grilles :p so no need to change there but yeah i might get some black mesh :D just need to find out best place to get some filler :), and do you know anything about painting wheels price wise?, because i looked in halfords and the cleaning products, primer, spray tins are expensive and i know a lad who can do it for me £15 per wheel, do you think thats a good price?

15 pounds a wheel is a very good price :) and i meant empty, your rear silencer is made up of like honey combs of metel and fibreglass but if you empty it, it makes a much better noise and makes it abit louder t :) mine collapsed so i emptyed it and just dident bother getting it replaced.. hmm how much did the sports down pipe cost you?

well, does it effect the MOT?, i have that coming up soon haha, and for the down pipe part, fitting, them having to struggle to get the bolts off because htey had to cut them then stick some new bolts on and to do it they had to take the full manifold off and reseal it was only £70 :) which i dont thinks too bad

not that i know of, becuase its the rear silencer it shouldent effect emissions at all, all it is there for is to make it a little quieter, how close is your mot? you could always wait till after if your worried about it :) okay your down pipe doesnt sound to bad :) i may look at doing that, although i think my car is loud enough at the moment :p

haha, well i just pulled into college and its a beautiful day, so i got my friend to record my exhaust sound whilst i revved it :p, il put it on youtube in a min and post it let you listen to it, i think it has a racey sound to it already :p, but i can always say my silencer was like that when i bought it because it will be the first MOT i have had since i have bought my car, but how do you do it?

urm litterally take the rear section of the exhaust off and smash the guts of it out with like a metel pole or something
the only reason i did it was that i actually had fibreglass coming out of the end, there may be a few posts on here about it, i had like a metal pole with a hook on the end so i could pull all the stuff out, it took about an hour so completely empty it but defantly worth it, makes a deep roar rather than a high pitch boy racer exhaust..

Back