air filter

was thinking of removing my induction kit and going back to the standard air box with a k&n panel filter
was wondering if any one had any advice as i know some of the members have used almera boxes just wanted to know the best one cheers every one for your help in advance :)

Well ive got an Almera box but no one is answering me as to wether or not ive got the right one. It looks exactly like the one i should have but the filter inside is rectangle, whereas the 1.6 n15 filters on ebay look more square...

Barker said:
Well ive got an Almera box but no one is answering me as to wether or not ive got the right one. It looks exactly like the one i should have but the filter inside is rectangle, whereas the 1.6 n15 filters on ebay look more square...

Just go to any motor factors and ask for one, they'll have at least one on the shelf

here,s the CG and GA filters

SDC11180.JPG

Well i fitted my Almera box yesterday which you can find full details on in my blog :)

Quick question and sorry to hijack but my next performance mod will likely be a cat back exhaust system, will i need to upgrade the fuel jets to stop it running lean? Or is there anything else i can do?

Back