air filter thingy

right can someone tell me how to fit one? i got one and had a go at fitting it but its come off? so can anyone tell me?

i need the car tomorrow morning so if someone could reply soon as that would be great

right can someone tell me how to fit one? i got one and had a go at fitting it but its come off? so can anyone tell me?

i need the car tomorrow morning so if someone could reply soon as that would be great

what type of filter have you put on? pics will help alot,is the big clip fastened tight on the t/b

least ya got 1 i aint lol never mind eh,,, anyway what part is coming off? are all the jubilee clips tight,or is it the wait of the cone pulling it off, does it need a bracket on it to hold it, because of the wait of the cone, maybe there should be a bracket for it and you aint got it?

il put some pics on now, there just uploading to photobucket now.

the clips sound right actually, i only got two with it, there was a 'L' shaped one and a straight one.

heres the pics

19122009161.jpg

19122009160.jpg

19122009159.jpg

heres the pics

19122009160.jpg

in the 2nd pic? has that bend got a longer side than the other where ya got the pipe in it? if so turn it round so that end goes to the t/b, but i aint got 1 fitted on mine just a k&n panel filter, if that dont hold in place well then i think it will need a bracket on it some where, sorry all i can suggest, till some one comes along thats fitted similar

longer bit? all i got was basically what is in the ebay pic, and another blue rubber bit aproxx 3 inches to connect another pipe to, 4/5 of those silver ring things and 3 rubber bits that had 70 / 75 / and 80 or 65/70/75 cant remember actually. oh and the two brackets.

longer bit? all i got was basically what is in the ebay pic, and another blue rubber bit aproxx 3 inches to connect another pipe to, 4/5 of those silver ring things and 3 rubber bits that had 70 / 75 / and 80 or 65/70/75 cant remember actually. oh and the two brackets.

and have you put the brackets on and secured them for it to be a stable and tight fit

right just thought id update u a bit, got the end of the blue rubber to fit over the t/b directly, took a bit of elbow grease but i done it =] drove for half an hour before work and it didnt come off! yesss

oh and i will be starting a blog as soon as i get more pics and more things done to the car =]

Back