air con removal

anyone got knowledge of the type of bracket i need to replace old one on my 2006 sport +as i am about to take out air/con also type of belt ie size ect just had it degassed for free at kwick fit

I can not help you with a k12 airco removal but if you happen to need a belt, use a piece of thread and put some snug knots in that and snip it and bring it to a car parts store of you choice and say, want this length, that many ribs. (counted from the former belt). Removing the airco shouldn't be hard and for the bracket, if you say so. My k11 can only run with a single belt without power steering.

thanks have carried out procededure running great
I can not help you with a k12 airco removal but if you happen to need a belt, use a piece of thread and put some snug knots in that and snip it and bring it to a car parts store of you choice and say, want this length, that many ribs. (counted from the former belt). Removing the airco shouldn't be hard and for the bracket, if you say so. My k11 can only run with a single belt without power steering.

sorry i am late to respond yes i did have to replace the pully and use another belt i took the mesure ment with a piece of string and took it to my local garage and they had a spare one that was a good fit