Air Bag

S

skudboy

I folks, nice looking site you have here.
My wife has a 2003 SX Micra and earlier in the week the air bag warning light started flashing. We have only had the car since March.
So my question to you fine people is, do think that it will be covered by the 1 years warrenty that the garage has given us. And the other one is what has caused it? Thank you all in advance.

take it back to them and if it isnt covered get it sorted anyway!

never mess about with airbags.

unless you know what your doing.

and even when you know what your doing it could still be a litte dangerous.

jackassuk

It's probably just informing you it should be checked to ensure it's working. I don't think it means there's a fault

Well we have got the car back. There was nothing wrong with the air bag, it was an old fault that the garage has now cleared. They said that both harnesses needs replacing which they are going to do under warranty.
They replaced the nearside rear seat belt and the interior light so job done.
I asked them about the low fuel warning light, on the wife’s car it comes on when it has gone though the red section, not before the red section like every other car that I have driven is this correct or are they pulling the wool over my eyes.

on my k11 the fuel warning light comes on around half way through the red section and this is normal... not sure about the k12s

i dont know if its the same on your model but on the 160sr it tells how how many miles there is left in the tank untill empty.the light usually comes on aroun 35-40miles left in the tank if thats any help

They replaced the air bag harness under both seats. What is a air bag harness?
Any more ideas on the low fuel warning thing.

Back