Afternoon Newbee Super S owner

Hello , bought a White 74k 2 owner Super S just before Xmas as a daily commute , had a long affair with all things Rover but fancied a econmomical change !! Searched long and hard and payed top money £900 for my car yrs T and T though (Y) Bit of rust on one arch but rest is straight and clean !!! Very pleased with car wobble through steering wheel think alloys need balancing and hesitation when under throttle in all gears any ideas , needs service so hope plugs are cause all in all a weekend and few quid and ill be very happy . On look out for sports exhaust , induction and springs and strut brace the standard bolt on mods i do , but in no rush , will be taking round Castle Coombe in april , Guess the speed will be was off my Rover Turbos but im looing forward to it !! Looks lke a great Forum look forward to contributing , Happy Micra ing !!(Y)

Blimey cheers for all the welcomes (Y) Technical as a cream egg so how do i go about posting pics got some on photobucket can i do it that way , Guess we all like to see our Rides :laugh:

Blimey cheers for all the welcomes (Y) Technical as a cream egg so how do i go about posting pics got some on photobucket can i do it that way , Guess we all like to see our Rides :laugh:

Yep, Just post the links on here :)

Welcome btw (Y)

Back