Aftermarket speaker wiring

Hi guys,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked countless times before but I can't find a clear answer and or pictures of the products that I need.

I've just purchased a set of 6.5" component speakers for the front doors of my micra k12. They mounted into the brackets great with no problems whatsoever. However, the wiring harnesses that came with the kit I got from Autoleads doesn't fit the factory harness :( I'm really struggling to find a way around this. Can anybody please help I'm so upset having taken my door apart only to find that the adapter didn't fit :(

Rob.

cut the adapter off and connect up the wires yourself, should be positive and negative wire coming from speakers and also from the car wiring. strip the ends and solder or wrap the two ends together, use heatshrink or electrical tape over the wires and you will be good to go.

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Do as huntr_micra-sport said.
Left hand speaker colors on vehicle wiring are +W and -R, right hand speaker wiring colors are +G and -R.

OP
OP
Robd91
Thank you both for your replies! I've fitted them both this evening and they are working a treat. I wrapped the wires and then used heat shrink over them.

Thanks again for helping me, I was really wound up yesterday and couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

Rob