One Way Mule
UPDATED

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

FSE Power boost valves / Adjustable fuel pressure regulators

AS pictured..

dsc01388q.jpg

A and B available with 't' piece for standard rail.. Fitment available @ my workshop.

30 quid and 35 quid for A and B ( B is almost new )

----------------------------------------

-----------------------------

Genuine WALD Over Fenders

These are Genuine, and proveable as they have the WALD inserts on the sinde of the arches..

They were made for 4x door but can be changed to 3x door..

Fitting available, with bonded on or smoothed in..

32mm Hub Spacers also available to complete the 'look' with your current alloys

150 as is, or 400 Fitted WITH spacers.. and painted to your colorcode.

kanagawa05-063.jpg

kanagawa05-064.jpg

They are exactly the same as above but without the Rivet holes.. approx 35mm overfender

RARE!

Would you post the ashley exhaust dude? if you could find out how much it would cost i would be up for it and willing (obviously if it isnt too much) and that rust would be easy to get rid of right??

i'll have the ashley competition backbox if its still for sale! wouldn't be able to pick up till next weekend (as i'll have the money then) but i only live on merseyside so it's not far at all :)

..the sooner it goes the better guys,

Postage on backbox is 12 quid,

And postage on skirts is 12 quid

paypal, or cash on collection is ideal

Ashley on is available,

HKS ONE:

Ive not got a picture of it fitted..

Although its very very much like my turbo micra one..

Same dimentions etc..

img0302heu.jpg

img0300t.jpg

Looks exactly same really, excepts for its printed as Silent Hi-Power, either side,

..and sits maybe a half inch' further in, to the bumper..

Perfect fitment for a K11 Rear End IMO

Posting is amazingly expensive..

80 posted According to my local post office due to the SHAPE and SIZE,..nut just the weight..

Would much prefer UK sale guys and gals

see the way the hks box sits on that white micra i have a 2003 micra has no hole cut for the box but if i was to bend the hooks to hold it would it be ok to sit below the bumper and wat diameter is it 3"

see the way the hks box sits on that white micra i have a 2003 micra has no hole cut for the box but if i was to bend the hooks to hold it would it be ok to sit below the bumper and wat diameter is it 3"

Im sure its for k11's and not k12's iirc k11's were stopped in 2002??

If its a second facelift k11 then you will have to cut a gap in the bumper, but its not too difficult as plenty of people have. would look silly and too low going under the bumper.

Just realised it won't fit onto mine....my custom Powerflow is welded right back at its second silencer.

Nice exhaust though :)

Back