Aftermarket alarm - which one?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
anyone had experiences with them as im putting so much effort and hard earned cash into my investment thought might aswell get an alarm,
any thing i should be looking out for when buying?
preferably some recommended systems?

cheers guys/gals

ive has a toad alarm on mine had no problem with it lasted 5 years and stukk good touch wood. go for a alarm which is thatcham cat1.

Get the best you can afford. I would say clifford as I had the arrow 3 and it's rather good the newer G5 or the viper both have the anti hi jack system remote start ect ect and both page you (search on line for full spec) they arnt cheep though but you can go for the monthly payment and fit it at you home or work place

i had the clifford g5 on my super s it is a good alarm with the thatcham 1 immobiliser which brought the insurance down quite a lot (Y)

as above get the best you can affors, my dad has an avital maxx 2 i believe on his van its quite a good alarm, ive hered good things about the clifford g5's.

be aware descent alarms are big £££, and to get insurance accreditation it has to be fitted by a proffesional and have a certificate to prove it.

p.s. your package was picked up at lunchtime yesterday.

Back