Advice re 1999 Micra GX (T reg)

I'm hoping for some sound advice please.
I have a T reg Nissan Micra GX 5 door that failed its MOT earlier this year due to corrosion of crossmember and sill, requires new back box and two new tyres. Requires welding, or even replacement. I am not sure? I haven't been in a position to have it fixed and am now seriously considering offering for sale. It has been a great car for me, no breakdowns or accidents. In fact, apart from above it is in great body condition. Very clean and tidy. FSH, two sets of keys, owned since new, all documentation. Low mileage for age 61,500.
Located Norfolk.
Can anyone advise what would be a reasonable price to ask for this car please?
It would be a great car if fixed. In my opinion, it is in too good a condition to be scrapped. Anyone with the know-how and tools to be able to carry out repairs would have a rewarding project.
Alternatively, if anyone knows of anyone who might be interested, or has some helpful advice then please PM me.
Thanks.

Clodo

Club Member
I know a fantastic gentle man who will do a really good job at a good price if you are wanting to keep it on the road... If not may be interested in buying depending on Price xx