Advice on breaking or selling k11 1.4

Hey guys,

I may soon be getting a pre facelift 1.3 16v if luck goes my way so will no longer need my 1.4 facelift.. Those who seen my post know it's very battered but I don't want to scrap it as its mechanically sound.. I'm just sparking interest but nothing for defo yet but would someone like to take it for a decent price and fix it up? It's really not ready for the scrap.. Just needs some tlc which I don't have the skills to do.. Take a look at my older threads for pictures.

thanks guys

(Not selling for defo, sparking interest)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...just out of interest my K11 add 'repairs or spares' that I put in on Friday hasn't had any interest - not quite the same as yours but in the same area...

I'll have a look now buddy, where are you too?
I'm in west Wales - which doesn't help with the potential buyers I suspect
And now I see another for sale - better condition than mine, long MOT and the same price!
It's a lot more difficult selling cars than buying them ...

It perfect except cpt two panels!! :O the 1.4 is better newer and more expensive than the 1.3 have you really thought about this? Cant ve that hard a color to spray surely...

It perfect except cpt two panels!! :O the 1.4 is better newer and more expensive than the 1.3 have you really thought about this? Cant ve that hard a color to spray surely...

Correct. after this post i decided getting a second facelift 1.4 would be a better idea.. The panels need replacing, the inner arch sills need done, the back arch has rust and the rear bumper also cracked all the way through.. im not saying its defo going as i said i was sparking interest and getting some idea of if its worth it.. i just dont know i have the skills to paint the panels and fill a crack and cover the millions and i mean millions of scratches down the side.. thought some member could pick up a bargain and fix it up but like i said.. all just ideas for the moment

Correct. after this post i decided getting a second facelift 1.4 would be a better idea.. The panels need replacing, the inner arch sills need done, the back arch has rust and the rear bumper also cracked all the way through.. im not saying its defo going as i said i was sparking interest and getting some idea of if its worth it.. i just dont know i have the skills to paint the panels and fill a crack and cover the millions and i mean millions of scratches down the side.. thought some member could pick up a bargain and fix it up but like i said.. all just ideas for the moment
Even if you dont have the skills theyre quick to learn. Within my first year with my micra i spray ed some parts with cans and ended up dping a full respray all by myself. Really its easier than you think anf its very satisfying

Back