Advice needed.How shall i sell my k11?

toplad

Buy & Sell Member
hey guys , jus wanted some advice on how shall i sell my k11.
What would be the best way to sell the car.
1.Upgrade membership and sell it here.
2.Ebay
3.Local paper
4.Or the admag thing.

I just want an honest buyer for it.I fink i want to sell it through the online forum , but ive never tried this before?
what would you personally advice.

depends if you want a quick deal etc!!
as in you could list on all of your above options to get a better audience.....or if you want some money etc place on ebay as it may auction up higher.....

if you register so you could sell here...........i can see you becoming adicted to the MSC and keeping the micra....so word of warning......."joing to be a member will result in you keeping your micra for years to come mate :) "

Dont worry , ive bought a newer k11.A 1.3 inspiration 5 door,left a deposit last night.So my old one will sadly have to go.Still a great car.

If you put it on AutoTrader someone will snap it up, i sold my s reg 1.0 ally on there had about a dozen ppl ring in 2 days. Works out cheaper than a private ad on ebay but if you list as auction just make sure you have ALL the details about it on there.

You can generally get more for a car in a local paper than on somewhere like Ebay, but ebay has a larger audience.

Also, if you upgraded here to silver level membership, you'd have selling rights, and be able to take advantage of membership discounts, extra forum features and other stuff for your other K11. Otherwise, there is a 'sell only' membership option which is only a couple of pounds.

Cheers
Alan

Back