Advice/ideaa Help please

so of have seen my newbie post you will be aware that I am new to this micra business lol.

so today I lost all power but ticking over fine, turned it off had a look under the bonnet, and my expansion tank was frothing from the over spill bit.

couldn't see anything else out of place. got back in the car switched her back on in under 5 mins and she running fine again?

any ideas
many thanks
darren

it starts fine, I was coming up to a roundabout and it just lost power, suppose it felt like it was running on 3 cylinders.

got a load of service bits on order as I don't know where it was last done.

after I restarted done 15-20 miles without no problem. see what happens tomorrow got a longish trip Haha.

When you get a chance have a proper nose about. If I have a spare hour I’ll sometimes just fiddle with the car and I end up finding problems I didn’t even know were there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like any waters in the oil, and there is no 'mayonnaise' under the filler gap or dipstick.

I've never seen anything like it in all my years driving.

Double check all the jubilee clips etc. Could just be a case of it being literal froth from the system sucking in air though a loose connection and not a major fault.