• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ade's SR

Guess who's back, back again...
Ade is back, tell a friend..... ;)

Owing to an unfortunate series of events I found myself once more needing a car, so what car would fulfil my needs?? A micra of course :D

I'd like to introduce you to my latest acquisition but first of all I would like to give big respect to my nephew Josh, known on here as ox11ey, for basically saving my ass ;) He has decided that he is going back to 2 wheels and has been good enough to allow me to buy his SR on 'special terms'
Cheers Josh, you are a legend ;)

Anyway, I know what you lot are wanting........PICS ;)

Oh go on then, have some and enjoy :D

You will observe btw that although I have had the car for less than a day I have not stood still and it looks markedly different from in Josh's ownership already :)

Anyway, hope you like it guys and gals :p

IMAG0843_zps1be28f45.jpg

IMAG0842_zpsfb7784b1.jpg

IMAG0841_zpsaa430d9a.jpg

IMAG0840_zpse322bceb.jpg

IMAG0839_zps65e0db2e.jpg
IMAG0832_zps8c0ccaf8.jpg
IMAG0831_zps3f84bbf2.jpg
IMAG0830_zps4edc86e7.jpg

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Guess who's back, back again...
Ade is back, tell a friend..... ;)

Owing to an unfortunate series of events I found myself once more needing a car, so what car would fulfil my needs?? A micra of course :D

I'd like to introduce you to my latest acquisition but first of all I would like to give big respect to my nephew Josh, known on here as ox11ey, for basically saving my ass ;) He has decided that he is going back to 2 wheels and has been good enough to allow me to buy his SR on 'special terms'
Cheers Josh, you are a legend ;)

Anyway, I know what you lot are wanting........PICS ;)

Oh go on then, have some and enjoy :D

You will observe btw that although I have had the car for less than a day I have not stood still and it looks markedly different from in Josh's ownership already :)

Anyway, hope you like it guys and gals :p

What happend with the red beast!

OP
OP
MicrAde
Hows that happen! so you got rid of the lot and have an SR now?

Because I was starting a new job this morning, I now have 2 jobs btw :D, I didn't have time to source a new engine and repair the car so I needed to get another car quick, this is where josh came in :)
I looked like having to jack 2 jobs, one that I hadn't even started yet after an application period of over 2 months if I didn't have transport so here we are.
Stripped a few parts from the facelift and the rest will be going to the scrappy :/

OP
OP
MicrAde
How do you afford such things without a job?

If I can get a facelift, get Mini wheels, do a 1.3 conversion then get an SR without a job I might jack mine in.

I sell my ass on the town hall steps ;)
Basically I don't drink, smoke, go out or do other stuff that costs. I also sell stuff I'm not using such as my golf clubs, some fishing tackle, spare alloys that sort of stuff. Plus I have THE best family :)

Its going tomorrow mate, work aren't happy that I've only been there just over a week and I'm cluttering up the car park with scrap cars :oops:

Just put it on stands outside your house :p may upset the neighbours a little bit :rolleyes:
Having said that I don't think my insurance would appreciate it

h701micra

Deactivated Account
ADE :D:D
Finally a blog
Can we drop the corsa and unhappy act now ?
Glad you got it stuck up here. Didn't think you'd hold it in long :)

Glad you're officially back. No more struggling with pm pictures eh :D

OP
OP
MicrAde
ADE :D:D
Finally a blog
Can we drop the corsa and unhappy act now ?
Glad you got it stuck up here. Didn't think you'd hold it in long :)

Glad you're officially back. No more struggling with pm pictures eh :D

Pretend?? o_O I really was a miserable tw@t :oops:
I told you, once it had a wash and rims it would go public ;)
Back?? I never really went away :p

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Pretend?? o_O I really was a miserable tw@t :oops:
I told you, once it had a wash and rims it would go public ;)
Back?? I never really went away :p
I know you were I joined in with you in your misery :(
I'm sure you did but I'm likely to have forgotten.
Nah that's true you have still been there with "pictures?" Here and there :)