Adding heated, electric mirrors?

TriNode

Ex. Club Member
I've got a K11 with the standard manual mirrors, is it possible to replace these with electric and heated mirrors?

Are there any aftermarket kits, or even standard ones would be ok if the controller is on the mirror rather than in-dash.

Cheers!

- Ant

Thanks for the info, so there will be proper micra mirrors out there, do you know how the switch worked, was it in the dash or handbrake area or on the driver mirror?

Would it be reasonably easy to fit them to a gx with manual mirrors? I assume they'll bolt straight on, but then I'll need to wire them in and mount the controls, which I'll assume will be the more difficult part (unless there's already a place for the switch, just blanked out with a plate.)

Is that plate where it'll live? if so I won't have to cut holes in my dash! (that's really what I'll getting at, will the control fit?) :)

HPIM0024.jpg

(http://www.trinode.plus.com/HPIM0024.jpg)

thats the one, with a bit of luck the wiring will already be there behind the dash,so all you should need is the switch.

Righty, bagged those mirrors, now just got to source a switch, might look at getting power windows sorted too...

Thanks for your help :)

scrapyard will be best bet for the switch, also going to need to power them up earth them and get a relay for the electric mirrors. I also doubt they are heated i dnt micras came with heated mirrors....

Brand New black body non o/e boxed

i thought they were nissan my mistake...

Back