Adding an aux cable

Hi guys , recently got a 2005 k12 micra too add to my collection , as a runaround where my two k10's will have all the mods.

Although keeping it standard , just wondering is there much effort involved taking out the radio so i can fit an aux cable ?

Also got pretty annoyed, only have the car two weeks , and realised the washer tank was empy , filled it today and it all came out on my feet :/ it seems like a bi-otch to get at the tank.!

washer tank is pretty easy to get to - Undo the arch liner (might have to whip the wheel off for easier access) and it's there.... I'm not sure about an Aux cable though as i'm not sure the radios have a setting for Aux? the only way i've thought about doing it is with a connect2 unit...

washer tank is pretty easy to get to - Undo the arch liner (might have to whip the wheel off for easier access) and it's there.... I'm not sure about an Aux cable though as i'm not sure the radios have a setting for Aux? the only way i've thought about doing it is with a connect2 unit...
Doh :/ never thought about getting at it from that angle !!! I guess i over thought it !! And thanks , i dont know either , i just wanted to see if they had before i went ripping the dash to take radio out , thanks for your help :)
I like my k10's much better , the simplicity is just unbeatable :)

Back