absolute basterds

well once again my car has been the victim of a idiots foot, but this time on the front wing.... creasing it on the arch and what makes it worse is that wing is about 3 months old!

im not going to repair it for now as it needs a new wing or bodging up this on

i was only at home friday night for an hour and a half and it happened then... ill upload pics soon, anyone got any ideas how i can stop this happening?

ouch i thought it was my end messed up,look out of window yesterday some kids blew up another little kid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i say we need this guys foot taken off for forensic inspection

Get a perminent marker on there and write the words "#### Off You #####".
An alarm with a proximity sensor would be a good idea, as soon as anyone goes near it'll peep to warn em that it's armed and ready to scream.
Ultimately though the most effective way to prevent stuff like that from happening, is ethnic clensing, selective mass culling of human vermin. But that's enough phyco talk, that'll never happen because they won't let me run the country, i wonder why lol.

Doesn't help you but... You coulda been on the M5.

Seriously though I'd go the death metal way and stick Nine Inch Nails all over my car then ENTICE them to kick it.

very valic ideas but can i leave the wing as is a put a i love haters sticker on it?

but seriously second time that this has happened i wonder how many more times

You don't have to have upset someone - as far as I know I don't have any enemies.

My peugeot lost several trim items and a mirror over 2 years of ownership, people would just rip them off and leave them by the car.

My Primera was damaged 4 times at work that I know of - someone pulled the headlight washer off and threw it on the floor, and 3 times one or other bumper was cracked by people's #### driving and complete lack of respect.

Just pray for the zombie apocalypse, and survive long enough to batter their brains in. Zombies or otherwise.

I had a Starlet GT Turbo that was always being broke in to i had to sell it, i hate low life scum who ruin stuff for other people wish i could kill them, total waste of good honest peoples money keeping that sort of person alive.

I Called the police every incident i had and there was a car always round my way for ages but of course nothing happend after that!

I'm all for porkie's idea although more just the scum of any ethnicity especially heavy drug users and people who have thrown away their life along with politicians who keep supporting them!!

Pepper

welll its always been a long term problem with these people that im suspecting.... and everything has been reported to the police and believe it or not, nothing....

sadly i feel we live in a time where noone gives a flying rear end dump to anyone, or what they own, i know it seems old fashioned from me being young but i was bought up with respect, and other people just dont care

the damage

1320486422561.jpg

1320486433472.jpg

1320486445935.jpg

as you can see the crease in the line of the arch

You don't really want someone like me in power, although i'd have things running like a fine swiss watch in the end, the path to get there would be strict. For example, for about three years or so i'd make every crime punishable by death, regardless. From theft to vandalism and right up to murder. Once people realise that nicking light bulbs from their local aldi is gonna cost them their life, then the law suddenly does become a deterrant. See, that's why you shouldn't want me in charge :laugh:

I wanna point out though coz k11ss touched on it, by ethnic clensing i don't mean to remove particular ethnicities, i mean to remove the dregs from all peoples. As far as i'm concerned there are only two tribes in this world, good folk and scum bags. It's the latter that need to go.

i dont even know ,but dont you think its a bit late holding people accountable for they actions ?
,,,,,,,,,after seeing what the people in charge get away with

Back